The Republic of Parinan is a huge, cultured nation, notable for its compulsory military service, national health service, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 403 million Parinanians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 50.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Parinanian economy, worth 26.4 trillion baht a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 65,589 baht, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
The nation grinds to a halt on the anniversary of every marginally noteworthy event, a burger chain recently changed its name to Mack Donaldz for legal reasons, many friends and relatives of Leader have been given ambassador jobs in tropical island nations, and politicians that report exaggerated crowd sizes for their speeches are dismissed for being delusional. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Parinan's national animal is the Peregrine Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Parinan was endorsed by The Devastation of Cro Magnon.
- : Parinan was endorsed by The Holy Crimson n Blue Factory of Aluminum Oxynitride.
- : Following new legislation in Parinan, politicians that report exaggerated crowd sizes for their speeches are dismissed for being delusional.
- : Parinan was endorsed by The OCD Bicyclist of Wickedly evil people.
- : Parinan was endorsed by The Western Card Czar of Giovanniland.
- : Parinan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Parinan was endorsed by The Empire of Fallen Iron Duke.
- : Parinan was reclassified from "Moralistic Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Parinan, many friends and relatives of Leader have been given ambassador jobs in tropical island nations.
- : Parinan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
Endorsements Received: 59 » Recuecn, Bran Astor, Greater Lavenia, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Westwind, Liberillia, Dalimbar, Eienn, Bhang Bhang Duc, Numpties, Durtoss, Psikuta, Holmani, The United Republic of Westend, Atheist States of Philippines, Flatanistan, Papercuts and Skittles, Cryland, Significant Gravitas, Granducato Toscana, Leukogeras, Saint Philip and Laurence, The Isle of Burgrass, Gryphonian Alliance, Nusmia, Win Mints, Fujai, Fuentana, Hiems, Mathematania, Zoran, Mediobogdum, Saransh, Nieubasria, Av Libertas Vindex, Anuubis, Slawin Hall, Isle Royale, Resurgence City, Eskaton, Saronistan, The Unified Missourtama States, Ignuei, Libterraria, The Undivided, Novasamita, Quevilis, Eleftherios venizelos, United States of Cumbria, Atopias, and 9 others.Tropical Isles, Bar Sing Chul, Axhory, Carvell, Fallen Iron Duke, Giovanniland, Wickedly evil people, Aluminum Oxynitride, and Cro Magnon.