The Democratic Republic of Pazakistan is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by John Allen with an iron fist, and remarkable for its otherworldly petting zoo, pith helmet sales, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, cynical population of 8.741 billion Pazakistanis are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The enormous, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Edmonton. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Pazakistanian economy, worth a remarkable 2,762 trillion Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Tourism. Average income is an amazing 315,994 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Workers' complaints never reach central planning, the military refers to helpless combatants offering surrender as "sitting ducks", board shorts have replaced board rooms, and the military patrols the streets in search of possible secessionists. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Pazakistan's national animal is the Bull Shark, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Pazakistan, the military patrols the streets in search of possible secessionists.
- : Following new legislation in Pazakistan, board shorts have replaced board rooms.
- : Following new legislation in Pazakistan, the military refers to helpless combatants offering surrender as "sitting ducks".
- : Following new legislation in Pazakistan, workers' complaints never reach central planning.
- : Following new legislation in Pazakistan, 13-year-old internet trolls are treated as a threat on par with terrorists.
- : Pazakistan endorsed The University of BrightBayUniversity.
- : Pazakistan was endorsed by The University of BrightBayUniversity.
- : Pazakistan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Pazakistan endorsed The Democratic Union of Uinted Communist of Africa.
- : Pazakistan was endorsed by The Democratic Union of Uinted Communist of Africa.
Endorsements Received: 11 » Trabardia, Marxmeans, Kethania, Shamian, The Kingdom Of New Camelot, E3 post code, Alangrad, Sodoran Alesia, Riocht mor Daraen, Uinted Communist of Africa, and BrightBayUniversity.