|Leader||Primarch Pepbitar the 5th of Caer Powys|
The Sovereign Unified Nation of Pepbitar is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Primarch Pepbitar the 5th of Caer Powys with an even hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, keen interest in outer space, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, devout population of 17.609 billion Pepbitarians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Caer Powys. The average income tax rate is 75.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Pepbitarian economy, worth a remarkable 1,438 trillion Eagle Talons a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing and Information Technology. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 81,690 Eagle Talons, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Military doctrine says not to open fire until you see the "beady little eyes" of Johnny Foreigner, the "Rump Diet" is all the rage, dog breeding has been banned in accordance with recent animal experimentation laws, and artists are pillars of society. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Pepbitar's national animal is the Bald Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Pepbitarionism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pepbitar's influence in Brightonheim rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Pepbitar's influence in Brightonheim rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Pepbitar's influence in Brightonheim rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Pepbitar's influence in Brightonheim rose from "Zero" to "Vassal".
- : Pepbitar agreed to construct embassies between Brightonheim and Ered Mithrin.
- : The United Utopian Kingdom of Kangaralis Varangius appointed Pepbitar as Time Travelling Time Lord with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Brightonheim.
- : Pepbitar relocated from Tellus colony to Brightonheim.
- : Pepbitar's influence in Tellus colony rose from "Enforcer" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Pepbitar's influence in Tellus colony rose from "Dealmaker" to "Enforcer".
- : Pepbitar's influence in Tellus colony fell from "Enforcer" to "Dealmaker".