The Republic of Pepinooo is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Pepino with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.011 billion Pepinoooans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Panzón City. The average income tax rate is 60.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Pepinoooan economy, worth 102 trillion Relishes a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 101,648 Relishes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The banshee wail foretells skies of death, Pepino can often be found attempting to coax random citizens' cats down from trees, ice-filled coffins are ominously positioned in the corner of every hospital ward, and private pharmacies close down as medicinal drugs are given away freely by the government. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Pepinooo's national animal is the Sea Cucumber, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pepinooo was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : Pepinooo endorsed The Commonwealth of Volkason.
- : Pepinooo voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kuriko".
- : Pepinooo voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "World Assembly Trade Rights"".
- : Following new legislation in Pepinooo, private pharmacies close down as medicinal drugs are given away freely by the government.
- : Following new legislation in Pepinooo, ice-filled coffins are ominously positioned in the corner of every hospital ward.
- : Following new legislation in Pepinooo, Pepino can often be found attempting to coax random citizens' cats down from trees.
- : Following new legislation in Pepinooo, the banshee wail foretells skies of death.
- : Pepinooo was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Volkason.
- : Pepinooo was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
Endorsements Received: 83 » Fujai, Bran Astor, Area 591, Zoran, Atheist States of Philippines, Tropical Isles, Wickedly evil people, Einherfell, Eskaton, Numpties, Ostellan, Bhang Bhang Duc, Chitra, Fuentana, Estriacea, Liberillia, Mediobogdum, Greynne, Euarsia, Papercuts and Skittles, Nieubasria, Anuubis, Oronia, Barcocoland, Shazey, Libterraria, Psikuta, Ferroia, Mathematania, Fallen Iron Duke, Q The Almighty, Santos-Dominius, Pandaland II, Mirchusko, Triestine, Comia Noracon, Fallgriffin, Shaktirajya, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Dankinsted, Robbinston, Starblazer, Cro Magnon, Slawin Hall, Torkvale, San Diego Islands, The United Republic of Westend, Willow Gate, New Amerigo, Thevinia, and 33 others.Emark, Giovanniland, Sindria, Common Good, Gracelantia, DiscGolfLand, Kittenlicious, Gryphonian Alliance, Kisovec, Dilber, The Fourth Redoubt, Archonina, Condonohia, Greg Tucker, El Facil, Win Mints, Hamburg Neo, Civitas Libera Scientum, Sirulinuck, IndyCar Racing, Futuo, BIteland, Newfieisland, The Muh Granis, Dalimbar, Yaspica, Orson Welles, Nagaraningrad, Ilyaslavia, Fhaengshia, Diaconstipation, Big Bad Badger, and Volkason.