The Zombie Republic of Pervincia is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Emperor with a fair hand, and remarkable for its compulsory military service, digital currency, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.523 billion Pervincians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pervincia City. The average income tax rate is 90.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Pervincian economy, worth 313 trillion Pounds a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 124,399 Pounds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
All recreational drugs are legal, police officers that upset their bosses get assigned to 24 hour stakeouts of bike sheds, evasive politicians don't fail to strongly commit to not committing to a course of non-inaction, and there's never a spare chair in the retirement home. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Pervincia's national animal is the Cow, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Octuism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Pervincia, there's never a spare chair in the retirement home.
- : Pervincia lodged a message on the Conch Kingdom RP Regional Message Board.
- : Pervincia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kelssek".
- : Pervincia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Pervincia was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Phandonia.
- : Pervincia endorsed The Democratic Republic of Phandonia.
- : Pervincia lodged a message on the Conch Kingdom Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Pervincia, evasive politicians don't fail to strongly commit to not committing to a course of non-inaction.
- : Pervincia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
- : Following new legislation in Pervincia, police officers that upset their bosses get assigned to 24 hour stakeouts of bike sheds.
Endorsements Received: 93 » Covidialia, Lislandia, Her Majesty Silver Garden, Primis Tenebris, Balan Bar, Lucensia, Cle Brait, Vivenxistan, Scrogunch, Kiyadimundika, Mudreuque, Wakaru, Dyrland, Liberto-Ancapistan, Ciapore, Creditopia, Socialist Platypus, El Blurkistan, Gatorstan, Nein Marosts, Oktadonia, Tolerian Empire, Duby, Flamboyant Fanboys, Atila, Plusquam verisimile est, Nova Briton, Stustu, Cyzixraqab, Erithian, Puffin Islands, Space Nudists, Hamptoria, Saint Killebrew, Werstonal, Untied States of Matter, Glorsto, Kurczak Mielony, Swiss Hommousionopia, Tanpeche, Xavier The 1, Land of Legacy, East Lusitania, Nibelia, JoshRunsAGovernment, The Spook Who Sat By The Door, Commuba, Zuelong, Aelandi, The Free City of Nelson, and 43 others.Charville, Atlas Protectorate, Deblar, FliffleVille, Hubdova, GreatBritannia, Jossel, Bohseon, Tarzantos El Camosia, Bothenry, Capibara Democratic Republic, The Psittacines, Skoorb, Hockeyyekcoh, Crimson Eternal, BadBitchVille, Clownclub, Suryadweep Islands, Saraai, Mandarivia, Seolia, The sovereign provinces of Mesha, GibmeMoney, Free Azell, Kursibar, Devonigondwana, Eastern Starbowie, Fichnoman, Kensaland, Sweola, Covoicotheval, United Cyber Tech, Danimpalia, Ziroxeut, Nueva Rico, Cramboria, Redamia, Great Luirokitanea, Inner New Miductan, Kliffoj, Boettger, Jautia, and Phandonia.