The Republic of Pia 26 is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its frequent executions, infamous sell-swords, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 1.097 billion Pia 26ians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Administration, and Industry. The average income tax rate is 19.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Pia 26ian economy, worth 74.7 trillion Pians a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Uranium Mining, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 68,130 Pians, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Defense lawyers often argue there's no proof murder victims weren't vampires, torture is commonly used to extract information from suspected criminals, the most common doctor's prescription is "get out of my consulting room", and vehicular homicide by Pia 26ian ambassadors is a leading cause of death throughout the world's capital cities. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Pia 26's national animal is the Pi, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pia 26's influence in Pianaville Legion of Farmers rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Pia 26's influence in Pianaville Legion of Farmers rose from "Zero" to "Truckler".
- : Pia 26 relocated from Lazarus to Pianaville Legion of Farmers.
- : Pia 26 was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Pia 26 ceased to exist in Osiris.
- : Pia 26's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Pia 26's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Pia 26 was refounded in Osiris.
- : Pia 26 ceased to exist in Pianaville Legion of Farmers.
- : Following new legislation in Pia 26, vehicular homicide by Pia 26ian ambassadors is a leading cause of death throughout the world's capital cities.