The Technological Monarchy of Plangainer is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Kevin Bradley with a fair hand, and remarkable for its national health service, unlimited-speed roads, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.676 billion Plangainerians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Folkhul. The average income tax rate is 76.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Plangainerian economy, worth 437 trillion Euros a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 119,097 Euros, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The election for Kevin Bradley's office's janitor is heating up, traffic cops are puzzled to see that nobody exceeds the speed limits, balaclava manufacturers are held criminally culpable for bank heists, and stolen Reuben sandwiches are met with detailed and thorough police investigations. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Plangainer's national animal is the Golden Jackal, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Catholic Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Plangainer, stolen Reuben sandwiches are met with detailed and thorough police investigations.
- : Following new legislation in Plangainer, balaclava manufacturers are held criminally culpable for bank heists.
- : Following new legislation in Plangainer, traffic cops are puzzled to see that nobody exceeds the speed limits.
- : Plangainer's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Plangainer relocated from Lazarus to The North Pacific.
- : Plangainer's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Plangainer's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Plangainer altered its national flag.
- : Plangainer was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Plangainer ceased to exist in The North Pacific.