The Theocracy of Porflox2 is a massive, genial nation, renowned for its state-planned economy, restrictive gun laws, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, cynical, devout population of 1.306 billion Porflox2ians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government prioritizes Spirituality, although Defense, Law & Order, and Education are also considered important. The average income tax rate is 73.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but sluggish Porflox2ian economy, worth 30.1 trillion Popis a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Tourism, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 23,034 Popis, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government is well known for declaring war on other countries for suspected slights, hairdressers are among those who have disappeared overnight, the national census includes an opt-in to join the government-run dating service, and no one is quite sure what many government officials look like. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Porflox2's national animal is the Zilba.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Porflox2 published "June Emissary Report Draft" (Bulletin: News).
- : Porflox2 published "May Emissary Draft + FLP Elements 2" (Bulletin: News).
- : Porflox2 published "May Emissary Report Draft + FLP Elements" (Bulletin: News).
- : Porflox2 published "May Emissary Report Draft" (Bulletin: News).
- : Porflox2 published "April Emissary Report Draft" (Bulletin: News).
- : Porflox2's influence in 10000 Islands rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Porflox2 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Porflox2 was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Porflox2 applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Porflox2 published "Test Dispatch" (Meta: Reference).