|Capital||Pria Kus Prime|
The Kingdom of Pria Kus Eutstan is a huge, efficient nation, remarkable for its disturbing lack of elderly people, infamous sell-swords, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 378 million Pria Kus Eutstanians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pria Kus Prime. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 46.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Pria Kus Eutstanian economy, worth 38.7 trillion Iron Marks a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Basket Weaving. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an impressive 102,385 Iron Marks, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 353,072 per year while the poor average 21,733, a ratio of 16.2 to 1.
Frustrated teenage boys are told that if they like it then they should have put a ring on it, families returning from international vacations are unable to get their children back into the country, citizens cannot change their light bulbs without approval from an international committee, and research into 'designer babies' is banned. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Pria Kus Eutstan's national animal is the Hawk, which can occasionally be seen dodging aircraft in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pria Kus Eutstan was endorsed by The Queendom of Eravonia.
- : Following new legislation in Pria Kus Eutstan, research into 'designer babies' is banned.
- : Following new legislation in Pria Kus Eutstan, citizens cannot change their light bulbs without approval from an international committee.
- : Following new legislation in Pria Kus Eutstan, families returning from international vacations are unable to get their children back into the country.
- : Following new legislation in Pria Kus Eutstan, frustrated teenage boys are told that if they like it then they should have put a ring on it.
- : Following new legislation in Pria Kus Eutstan, children are often punished for the sins of the fathers.
- : Following new legislation in Pria Kus Eutstan, street preachers spend more time condemning government bureaucracy than passers-by.
- : Pria Kus Eutstan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Insurance Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Pria Kus Eutstan, conspiracy theorists allege that the government is spying on them through their carbon monoxide detectors.
- : Following new legislation in Pria Kus Eutstan, homeowners on prime real estate have been seen dodging giant bulldozers with cartoon characters painted on them.
Endorsements Received: 98 » Territorio di Nessuno, Sinelona, Alunya, Shin-Hachioji, Pallaith, El Fiji Grande, The Rhein States, Loutsland, Yaorozu, Runeda, Ethnon, Great Bights Mum, Sundred, PlanetPunk, Dreadton, Daiz, Dar es Saalam, Trillius, North Bratislava, Siwale, Corfad, Koda-Land, New Octicarg, Guer Aike, Cuyan, Shibutani, Federation Terra Australis, Sockmanland, Bearical, Omnistria, Shadowrik, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Kwaj, Selfgradatude, Duerrlewang, Wineclaw, Zumlandia, Xzavia-Hjar, General COE, Holy Oranz, Jasminlandia, The Tampa Bay Rays, Makersaulache, Steampunk Ariel, Notyoutopia, 1 very fast endotarter, Glurponia, New Bremerton, McMasterdonia, Spartoptia, and 48 others.Frances Francis the First of France, Orven, Guslantis, The Stratosphere Islands, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Test for a new hope, Sil Dorsett, Black Templares, Sunto, Kasazzastan, Aratani, Ponantine, Maott, Racoda, Ostrolia, Pasargad, Wisconsota, The Nation that will win Soops for 9003, Gnomewatchers, Newpromisedland, Amauri, Moubarakistan, Solskjar, Eteles, Azzarel, Xentherida, Zokk, Nothru Lerple, Partax, Angshire, Miruma, Kranostav, Pleroma Sans Romans, Loli County, Yukti, PotatoFarmers, Pazair, The Iron Lions, Orado, United Kahndaq, Aeolist, Seenvorland, Vincone Cae, Clan Spaniel, Dabarastan, Viridiann, Zyvetskistaahn, and Eravonia.