The Borderlands of Probablynotverygoodistan is a massive, cultured nation, notable for its ubiquitous missile silos, unlimited-speed roads, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 1.971 billion Probablynotverygoodistanians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The relatively small, liberal government is primarily concerned with Education, with Healthcare, Defense, and Environment also on the agenda, while Law & Order and International Aid receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Proboblynotverygoodburg. The average income tax rate is 9.5%.
The strong Probablynotverygoodistanian economy, worth 171 trillion pluckies a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 86,878 pluckies, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
The roads are notorious throughout the region for their peril, the Finance Ministry posts hourly updates on where taxpayer money is spent, there's no weight to modern politics, and it's a common sight to see angry commuters with grenade launchers mounted on their vehicles. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Probablynotverygoodistan's national animal is the Dodo, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Probablynotverygoodistan was endorsed by The Commonwealth of The Citizens of Victoria.
- : Probablynotverygoodistan was endorsed by The Republic of Thevinia.
- : Probablynotverygoodistan was endorsed by The Holy Crimson n Blue Factory of Aluminum Oxynitride.
- : Probablynotverygoodistan was endorsed by The Galactic Sector of Grand Republic of the Sun.
- : Probablynotverygoodistan was endorsed by The Western Card Czar of Giovanniland.
- : Probablynotverygoodistan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Fattest Citizens, Largest Pizza Delivery Sector, Highest Disposable Incomes, and Largest Soda Pop Sector and the Top 10% for Highest Unexpected Death Rate.
- : Following new legislation in Probablynotverygoodistan, it's a common sight to see angry commuters with grenade launchers mounted on their vehicles.
- : Following new legislation in Probablynotverygoodistan, there's no weight to modern politics.
- : Probablynotverygoodistan was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Volkason.
- : Probablynotverygoodistan was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Carvell.
Endorsements Received: 124 » Bran Astor, Dalimbar, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Saint Philip and Laurence, Big Bad Badger, Bhang Bhang Duc, The Unified Missourtama States, The Fourth Redoubt, The United Republic of Westend, Fujai, Numpties, Divina Patriae, DiscGolfLand, Greynne, Arnic, Gryphonian Alliance, Comia Noracon, Marshalia, Papercuts and Skittles, Pandaland II, Cryland, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Win Mints, Crazy Waters, Marina Nova, Constantinopolisia, Atheist States of Philippines, Psikuta, New Belia, Glorious Existence, Recuecn, Archonina, Mirchusko, Wyndward, Denieria, Sindria, Shaktirajya, Greg Tucker, Tropical Isles, Fallgriffin, Twisted Duality, Common Good, Akshireuya, United Adaikes, Pandaland III, Paschalia, Grandi Fiori, Imperial Eascalsh Ohavillbell, Great Sheriffdom, Oometz, and 74 others.Fielure, Dreamers for Hope, CaskistalanarisKirkjubjark, Kisovec, Coung Komands, Wickedly evil people, Champaign, Enormous Norman, Kittenlicious, Triestine, The Undivided, Mercia Regnum, Mathematania, Condonohia, Leukogeras, Refugeeria, Xupqeu, Starblazer, The Rega, Free Radio States, Lavender Honey, Ellcrys, Fumafuma, The divisive isolationists, Granducato Toscana, Robbinston, Dank Content, Albyion Kingdom, Lynier, Cro Magnon, 3kruimels, Meedvheyt, Fuentana, Holmani, Pastern, Pi Island, Surroosia, Dilber, Drino, Glizerld, Desmosthenes and Burke, The Technocratic Ideas, Oronia, Escapitania, Kiensu, Einherfell, Nieubasria, Arracrania, Resurgence City, Vlobbania, Antahbrantahstan, Eskaton, IndyCar Racing, Av Libertas Vindex, Eienn, Plankstein, Parinan, Hiems, Mediobogdum, Estriacea, Liberillia, Anuubis, Saransh, Baleholm, Troodan, Quevilis, The Antarctic Empires, Carvell, Volkason, Giovanniland, Grand Republic of the Sun, Aluminum Oxynitride, Thevinia, and The Citizens of Victoria.