The Republic of Prodstrazka is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Howard with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, public floggings, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 3.081 billion Prodstrazkans are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Healthcare, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Haafingar. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 40.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Prodstrazkan economy, worth 347 trillion Eironas a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 112,896 Eironas, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 396,819 per year while the poor average 23,278, a ratio of 17.0 to 1.
There's more vermin than ever on the metro, there's never enough space in space, hell is not always other people, and money always talks but the taboo subject of death just brings silence. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Prodstrazka's national animal is the Elk, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Prodstrazka's influence in Federation of Conservative Nations rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".
- : Prodstrazka voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Abortion".
- : Prodstrazka voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Prodstrazka was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Insurance Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Prodstrazka, money always talks but the taboo subject of death just brings silence.
- : Following new legislation in Prodstrazka, hell is not always other people.
- : Following new legislation in Prodstrazka, there's never enough space in space.
- : Following new legislation in Prodstrazka, there's more vermin than ever on the metro.
- : Prodstrazka voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : Prodstrazka was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Rudest Citizens.