|Leader||His Imperial Majesty|
The Authoritarian Empire of Prosa is a massive, safe nation, ruled by His Imperial Majesty with an even hand, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, absence of drug laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, cynical population of 1.395 billion Prosans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ravmir. The average income tax rate is 92.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Prosan economy, worth 143 trillion obsids a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 102,515 obsids, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Foreign policy is to avoid standing up to bullies, airport announcements inform passengers that flights have been delayed because pilots are having afternoon naps, jabbing a baby's bottle at officials gets parents waved straight through immigration, and banana distribution among collective farm workers is an important topic in public discourse. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Prosa's national animal is the raven, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Agnosticism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Prosa changed its national motto to "Strength. Valour. Progress.".
- : Following new legislation in Prosa, banana distribution among collective farm workers is an important topic in public discourse.
- : Following new legislation in Prosa, jabbing a baby's bottle at officials gets parents waved straight through immigration.
- : Following new legislation in Prosa, airport announcements inform passengers that flights have been delayed because pilots are having afternoon naps.
- : Following new legislation in Prosa, foreign policy is to avoid standing up to bullies.
- : Following new legislation in Prosa, being His Imperial Majesty has been voted one of the top ten most dangerous jobs.
- : Prosa voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn ravana".
- : Prosa voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Peaceful First Contact".
- : Following new legislation in Prosa, the government is making attempts at curtailing the flood of spam emails with little progress.
- : Following new legislation in Prosa, the fire brigade often deal with cases of burnt toast.
Endorsements Received: 92 » Pirataria, Old Aweic Wirs, Le Libertia, Raghallaigh, Brickfield, Acapais, Murden, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Arvigiel, Aexnidaral, Mancheseva City, Caleban, Poquaoi, Lloenflys, Troph Evinia, Gabingston, IrisTheFlower, Elaeria, Lastovipol, Zakanda, SETTLEMENT OF DREAMS, Almendron, New Peoples Empire, Free Rosabell, Greatnessity City, Agapetopia, Ipsonasia, Polgaria, Eloscape, United-Marrshmallows, Lethen, South Eastern Centralia, Dat Countreh, Volkskam, Purgitz, ROFLOLMAO LAND, Tomaenia, Mikkazuki, Gooblaria, Purple Ruthenia, Off God Islands, Twilight Ways, Avendia, Vlazinova, Sparhawkia, The Democratic Peoples, Mutualist American Republics, Bolger, Trollfaceia, Clialaad, and 42 others.Nesshhinn, Terra Potestatem, Volkovica, Vaioretta, Tital Mania, Tobaqo, Fox-Wolf Unions, Uniarq, Desrouleaux, Emastalia, North is Better, Damnlandia, Salxeburg, Saarland-Niederbayern, Caffeinated, New Sickled, Betelguesa, Illangdonall, Gulibia, Upper Prestina, Ikheria, Chungus World, Verteger, Akeland, Federal Republic of Respondia, Malashaan Colony, The United Peoples of Centrism, Ajaccino, Maowi, BigITopia2, Igueranel, Envielle, Sagehills, New Sosnowiec, Deathfall, Estingberg, Pakistan 55, Pyrhus, Zaeka, Montpitol, Kingdom of Stargard, and Bellcon.