|Leader||The Furry Agenda|
The OwOcracy of Quevilis is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by The Furry Agenda with a fair hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, smutty television, and unlimited-speed roads. The democratic population of 1.396 billion Furries enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Furenopolis. The average income tax rate is 37.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Quehavian economy, worth 232 trillion Favourites a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 166,516 Favourites, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Public footpaths are being slowly eroded by the burgeoning number of ramblers, snap elections are called over every minor impasse, environmental legislation occurs cyclically, and television executives are interested in turning The Furry Agenda's zany home life into a sitcom. Crime, especially youth-related, is moderate, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Quevilis's national animal is the Artist, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Quevilis, television executives are interested in turning The Furry Agenda's zany home life into a sitcom.
- : Following new legislation in Quevilis, environmental legislation occurs cyclically.
- : Following new legislation in Quevilis, snap elections are called over every minor impasse.
- : Following new legislation in Quevilis, public footpaths are being slowly eroded by the burgeoning number of ramblers.
- : Following new legislation in Quevilis, cyclists spend more time unlocking their bicycles than they do cycling.
- : Following new legislation in Quevilis, it turns out that you actually can put a price on intangible cultural heritage.
- : Following new legislation in Quevilis, Max Barry is this year's Miss Quevilis.
- : Following new legislation in Quevilis, a suspicious number of John Smiths are known to donate to Quehavian politicians.
- : Following new legislation in Quevilis, government-run brothels can be found on every street corner.
- : Following new legislation in Quevilis, vast amounts of energy are expended moving water to hilltop lakes.
Endorsements Received: 148 » Bhang Bhang Duc, Bran Astor, Dalimbar, Atheist States of Philippines, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Sensorland, Big Bad Badger, The divisive isolationists, Fujai, Saint Philip and Laurence, Psikuta, Wyndward, Kisovec, The Unified Missourtama States, Arnic, DiscGolfLand, The United Republic of Westend, Papercuts and Skittles, Marina Nova, Wickedly evil people, Turizion, Westwind, Divina Patriae, Greynne, Sindria, Pandaland II, Tropical Isles, Recuecn, Liberillia, The Father-Land, Denieria, Dilber, Greg Tucker, Condonohia, Cryland, Pandaland III, Kittenlicious, Mirchusko, Atleska, Meedvheyt, Cro Magnon, Numpties, Triestine, Mathematania, Avadon, Fuentana, The Undivided, Loegries, Atopias, San Mazer, and 98 others.Gryphonian Alliance, Gastenburg, Marshalia, Leukogeras, New Belia, Free Radio States, Comia Noracon, Libterraria, Constantinopolisia, Shaktirajya, Thyrall, Great Sheriffdom, Akshireuya, Thessalian, The Fourth Redoubt, Xupqeu, Twisted Duality, Fallgriffin, Fielure, Pi Island, Pastern, Common Good, United Adaikes, Acropylae, Oronia, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Win Mints, Archonina, The Free States of Gotham, Barcocoland, Fumafuma, Lynier, Ellcrys, Holmani, Robbinston, Kiensu, Einherfell, Nieubasria, Torkvale, Arracrania, IndyCar Racing, Av Libertas Vindex, Avystan, Eienn, Plankstein, Hiems, Mercia Regnum, Zoran, Mediobogdum, Estriacea, Fallen Iron Duke, Durtoss, Anuubis, Saransh, Q The Almighty, The Antarctic Empires, The Anclave, Reklim, Eskaton, Euarsia, Nas Crustium, Desmosthenes and Burke, Surroosia, Kalla, The Rega, BoxcarJim, The United Tribes of Bantai, Pepinooo, Resurgence City, The Technocratic Ideas, Neon Sweden, Vlobbania, Scationtanland, Starblazer, Ingentis Novus, Svanland, Matism, Imperial Eascalsh Ohavillbell, Albyion Kingdom, The North American Assembly, Dreamers for Hope, Ferroia, Western End Them Son, Gracelantia, Santos-Dominius, Granducato Toscana, Bova Ptaltand, CaskistalanarisKirkjubjark, Athrid HullHund, 3kruimels, Carvell, Volkason, Rubberduckia, Toberkuibac, Giovanniland, Oometz, Aluminum Oxynitride, and The Citizens of Victoria.