The Federal Republic of Randbourne is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its infamous sell-swords, ubiquitous missile silos, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 400 million Randbourneans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Goldhaven. The average income tax rate is 23.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Randbournean economy, worth 41.8 trillion dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Information Technology, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 104,438 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Troublemakers boast about how many times they have to visit their therapist, the government's suicide hotline now redirects callers to local tax lawyers, protesters are up in arms over new nuclear power stations, and voting is voluntary. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Randbourne's national animal is the Brown bear, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Randbourne was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Mining Sector.
- : Randbourne was endorsed by The Ghost of Delegate Past of Pallaith.
- : Following new legislation in Randbourne, voting is voluntary.
- : Following new legislation in Randbourne, protesters are up in arms over new nuclear power stations.
- : Following new legislation in Randbourne, the government's suicide hotline now redirects callers to local tax lawyers.
- : Following new legislation in Randbourne, troublemakers boast about how many times they have to visit their therapist.
- : Following new legislation in Randbourne, literally voiceless people are unable to protest when food and water are denied to them.
- : Following new legislation in Randbourne, sales of disinfectant wipes have skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in Randbourne, authorities are looking for a stool pigeon to rat out who is stealing food from pigeon toilets.
- : Following new legislation in Randbourne, a death threat has replaced 'hello' as an official greeting in the nation.
Endorsements Received: 104 » Runeda, Solskjar, Western Vapia, Oolah kooshie, Kasazzastan, The Rhein States, Yaorozu, Alunya, Shin-Hachioji, Nakayo, Pasargad, Loutsland, Trillius, New Octicarg, Dar es Saalam, Omnistria, Corfad, Dreadton, Great Bights Mum, Koda-Land, The Jerichowan Country, Sundred, El Fiji Grande, Kwaj, Notyoutopia, Guer Aike, Ponantine, Shibutani, North Bratislava, Duerrlewang, Kulgatha, Calsolato, Sockmanland, Siwale, 1 very fast endotarter, Bearical, Wisconsota, Wineclaw, Aratani, Holy Oranz, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Gnomewatchers, The Nation that will win Soops for 9003, Steampunk Ariel, Federation Terra Australis, The Tampa Bay Rays, Sunto, The Lucky but Unfortunate Wanderers, McMasterdonia, Amauri, and 54 others.Shadowrik, Daiz, Cuyan, Racoda, Potestasia, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Kaschovia, Styrica, Zumlandia, Selfgradatude, Moubarakistan, Kenatara, The Stratosphere Islands, Spartoptia, Makersaulache, Territorio di Nessuno, Eteles, Glurponia, New Bremerton, PlanetPunk, Frances Francis the First of France, Nordic-British Union, Xentherida, Nothru Lerple, Pleroma Sans Romans, United Western Federation, French Bananastan, Tachycardia, Angshire, Miruma, Kranostav, Loli County, Yukti, PotatoFarmers, Dadastan Archipelago, Pazair, Prevaland, The Iron Lions, Serendipita Martia, United Kahndaq, Seenvorland, Vincone Cae, Black Templares, Clan Spaniel, Dabarastan, Viridiann, Afcon, Orado, Zyvetskistaahn, Sea Ghost, Palapasia, Opstan, Maott, and Pallaith.