|Leader||The High Priest|
The High Priesthood of Raxion is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by The High Priest with an iron fist, and renowned for its smutty television, complete lack of public education, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 20.115 billion Raxonions are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order and Healthcare are also considered important, while Social Policy and Welfare are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Melody. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 90.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Raxonion economy, worth a remarkable 6,486 trillion Blessings a year, is broadly diversified and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, Woodchip Exports, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 322,451 Blessings, with the richest citizens earning 5.9 times as much as the poorest.
The nation's weary schoolchildren excel at sport but must count scores on their fingers, videogames like 'Equalia: Knights of Self-Confidence' are proving inexplicably unpopular, modelling agencies send their clients to work in nursing homes, and government officials say that if you close your eyes and wish really hard the budget deficit will go away. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Raxion's national animal is the Falcon, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Entropy.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Raxion lost the endorsement of The Protectorate of Altrius Station.
- : Raxion withdrew its endorsement from The Protectorate of Altrius Station.
- : Raxion was endorsed by The King Regent of Kothica.
- : Raxion removed the tag "Theocratic" from Entropy.
- : Raxion added the tag "Surreal" to Entropy.
- : Raxion updated the World Factbook entry in Entropy.
- : Raxion lost the position of Entropy WA Delegate to The Protectorate of Altrius Station.
- : Raxion's influence in Entropy fell from "Instigator" to "Contender".
- : Raxion endorsed The Republic of Rievr.
- : Raxion endorsed The Republic of Dill.