|Animal||Reannian Red Fox|
The Kingdom of Reannia is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Her Majesty with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory vegetarianism, lack of airports, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, humorless population of 10.605 billion Reannians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is primarily concerned with Environment, although Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order are also considered important, while Spirituality and Administration are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lynne. The average income tax rate is 99.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Reannian economy, worth a remarkable 1,508 trillion Leafmarks a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology. State-owned companies are the norm. Average income is an impressive 142,197 Leafmarks, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
There has been a rapid increase of noise complaints over the sound of buzzing bees, tourists from around the world come to visit the country's famous rainforests, the nation's industries are scrambling to switch to biodegradable plastics, and a primitive society is being eroded as its youth flock to the modern world. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Reannia's national animal is the Reannian Red Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Reannia, a primitive society is being eroded as its youth flock to the modern world.
- : Following new legislation in Reannia, the nation's industries are scrambling to switch to biodegradable plastics.
- : Following new legislation in Reannia, tourists from around the world come to visit the country's famous rainforests.
- : Following new legislation in Reannia, there has been a rapid increase of noise complaints over the sound of buzzing bees.
- : Following new legislation in Reannia, drills and shovels have been banned as the government cracks down on any means of fracking.
- : Following new legislation in Reannia, there is a dearth of space for new houses.
- : Following new legislation in Reannia, parties that are too noisy are broken up to prevent disturbing wildlife.
- : Reannia endorsed The Republic of Tscharva.
- : Reannia was endorsed by The Republic of Tscharva.
- : Reannia was endorsed by The United Nordic Nation of Kepler-0085.
Endorsements Received: 61 » Ownzone, Ransium, Cannibaland, Canaltia, Candlewhisper Archive, Eryndlynd, Kawastyselir, Ruinenlust, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Chilledsville, The Black Forrest, Turbeaux, Ironic Remarks, Caterasia, Ziotah and Riverside, Frieden-und Freudenland, Feladria, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Entitize, Taco Respublic, The Void Territories, Forgotten Beauty, Wantevolo, Window Land, Sacara, Cat-Herders United, Love and Nature, Verdant Haven, Novian Republics, Ordand, Hyon Delta, Octopus Islands, Bananaistan, Artemis, Awhaiti Kaiatu, Lura, Cheloboria, Appendia, Blon Gre, Anachronolandia, Pen Blanityion, Effazio, Jutsa, Hoochlandia, Simbolon, The Most Serene Republicans, Crowacia, Garbelia, Einswenn, The Cypher Nine, and 11 others.Terrabod, Daarwyrth, Atsvea, Uan aa Boa, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Ordealius, Foir, New Ladavia, Doxstern, Kepler-0085, and Tscharva.