|Leader||Herald A Roswaal|
The Federal Republic of Red Hawk is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Herald A Roswaal with a fair hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, daily referendums, and compulsory military service. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.911 billion Red Hawkians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tristitia. The average income tax rate is 56.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Red Hawkian economy, worth 427 trillion Zenis a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 109,244 Zenis, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Films are funded in accordance with the volume of tears shed when reading the screenplay, tuba players are paid to quietly whisper into their instruments, neighboring nations are tired of Red Hawk's big fish stories, and for 25 Zenis tourists can gawk at the site of national tragedy. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Red Hawk's national animal is the Red-tailed Hawk, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Red Hawk was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector and the Top 10% for Most Pacifist, Most Cultured, and Nicest Citizens.
- : Red Hawk voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : Following new legislation in Red Hawk, for 25 Zenis tourists can gawk at the site of national tragedy.
- : Following new legislation in Red Hawk, neighboring nations are tired of Red Hawk's big fish stories.
- : Following new legislation in Red Hawk, tuba players are paid to quietly whisper into their instruments.
- : Following new legislation in Red Hawk, films are funded in accordance with the volume of tears shed when reading the screenplay.
- : Following new legislation in Red Hawk, the government has instituted 'traveller reservations' across the country.
- : Following new legislation in Red Hawk, parents seeking custody have to write a five-thousand word analysis of their child's imaginary friend.
- : Following new legislation in Red Hawk, the government seizes private property for the 'good of the people'.
- : Red Hawk was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments and Most Pacifist.
Endorsements Received: 139 » Lulubellia, 1 very fast endotarter, Wineclaw, Aerilia, The Tampa Bay Rays, Orado, Bharathvarsh, Loutsland, The Rhein States, Svenskskit, Yokciq Empire, Bankowiata, New Lakemba, Slyakanya, Ethnon, Valentine Z, Yaorozu, Great Bights Mum, Empy, Andexia, Guer Aike, Xentherida, Hamerica, Koda-Land, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Shibutani, Sachi, Dreadton, Corfad, Ravendi, Zzozona, Star Kingdom, Former English Colony, Kocherian, Pytong, Mellby, New Celoveniortan, North Bratislava, Sikol, Hardscrabble, Siwale, Wisconsota, Territorio di Nessuno, Interdimensional Zone, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Navsland, Kazoo Basin, Strongwill, Climeria, Republica Guilleana, and 89 others.Dar es Saalam, Omnistria, Votak Matim, Frances Francis the First of France, McMasterdonia, Runeda, Testnation223, Sunto, Xipher, Wilkshire, Patrician, Colfes, Notyoutopia, Illusia and Neverendia, Kragsgale, Sundred, Daiz, Fauzjhia, Planes, Cretox State, Kranostav, Shadowrik, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Moubarakistan, His Enduring Majesty, Chips and Guac, Selfgradatude, El Fiji Grande, Pasargad, Barabolia, Kingdom of KHATTAB, Otakus and Weebs, East Akra, The Pantheons, Vesteysia, Madjack, Seijitsu, Sil Dorsett, Clan Spaniel, Odelinor, Pallaith, Port Naga, Maratabat, Nodnarb, Greater Afroeurasia, Imperial Pieserged, Francois Isidore, Valgarda, Zemnaya Svoboda, Free Salvation, Travislavania, Figyjharli, Trumpski, Maott, Heilhum Imperius, Sanjurika, Wapistan, Nalver And, Dangine, Kromi, Questann, Lol2639, Siforpeo, Texanz, Northern Titans, Shotokonia, Simone Republic, The Republic of Free Peoples, Super Girl, Xagill, Yellops, Tyirza, Xyrron, Holy Oranz, BTProductions, Boston Castle, Fraystonia, San Felipe, Libertania Democratica, Blyskalia, Uzbek Khan, Aryan Homeland, Draconian Progression, Mon Island, Steampunk Ariel, Venicea, Alexander the Magnus, Viridiann, and Ellbonnia.