The Federal Republic of Renovatio de Imperium Coreanum is a huge, cultured nation, notable for its digital currency, keen interest in outer space, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 427 million Renovatio de Imperium Coreanumians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The tiny government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Defense, and Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Metropolitae Seoul. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 8.4%.
The thriving Renovatio de Imperium Coreanumian economy, worth 29.0 trillion Vŏns a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is 67,926 Vŏns, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 242,086 per year while the poor average 13,710, a ratio of 17.7 to 1.
The nation's politicians are known more for the internet memes they spawn than any of their accomplishments, mining safety laws are often more expensive than what's being mined, lifeguards are more concerned with watching for sharks than struggling swimmers, and one-stop superstores divide and conquer family businesses. Crime is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Renovatio de Imperium Coreanum's national animal is the Tigris, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Renovatio de Imperium Coreanum was endorsed by The Federation of The United Asian Republics.
- : Following new legislation in Renovatio de Imperium Coreanum, one-stop superstores divide and conquer family businesses.
- : Renovatio de Imperium Coreanum was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Capitalist Paradise".
- : Renovatio de Imperium Coreanum endorsed The Greater Shogunate of EnderShnovia.
- : Renovatio de Imperium Coreanum endorsed The Community of Way Flufff.
- : Renovatio de Imperium Coreanum endorsed The Russian Federative Republic of Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic.
- : Renovatio de Imperium Coreanum endorsed The Marsupial Burner of The Holy Utopian Republic.
- : Following new legislation in Renovatio de Imperium Coreanum, lifeguards are more concerned with watching for sharks than struggling swimmers.
- : Renovatio de Imperium Coreanum was reclassified from "Capitalist Paradise" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Renovatio de Imperium Coreanum, mining safety laws are often more expensive than what's being mined.
Endorsements Received: 61 » Pakitsk, Davelands, Fedele, Republic of Berzerkistan, Wiranath, Talitoa, Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich, Todd McCloud, The Soviet Space Commie Union, A Slanted Black Stripe, The Angel of Charity, Arkantis, New Taranaki, Lanagon, VW53Aland, Marrico, Izonno, Federated States of Zootron, ReeK, The Empire of Rijelv, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, Bachtendekuppen, Goodnamesarerare, H-Zhena, Pulmonaria, Axdel, Adolanta, Kangarawa, Tim Stark, Slys Paws, Lyontisia, Roissyland, Trimmania, Dragonia, Aelitia, Brotherland, Socialist Holy American Empire, Airrajul, CopyCato, Rhealaliit, Taya Dust, Janoobi Jazair, Sicilla, America Mjolnir, BearStackof2015, Ravendi, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Am Echad, Justice-Becoming, Aleister, and 11 others.Kingdom of Pars, Funkadelia, The Southern Isles of Dreyse, Drunken Seal Islands, Hizuru, Osterreich und Ungarn, Kilkire, The Romanum Legio, SloveStates, The United Neo American Union, and The United Asian Republics.