The Federation of Republic of New India is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Dan Denver with an even hand, and renowned for its digital currency, daily referendums, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate population of 1.928 billion New Indians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, corrupt, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Freichan city. The average income tax rate is 88.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient New Indian economy, worth 249 trillion Rupees a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 129,548 Rupees, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Businesses that prove successful are immediately broken up, radiation is a hot topic, the nation locks people up and tells them they're mad for compassion's sake, and subsidisation of Big Pharma has stopped many corporate executives from having to sell their second homes. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Republic of New India's national animal is the Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Secularism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Republic of New India voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "International Criminal Protocol"".
- : Republic of New India was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pacifist and Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Following new legislation in Republic of New India, subsidisation of Big Pharma has stopped many corporate executives from having to sell their second homes.
- : Following new legislation in Republic of New India, the nation locks people up and tells them they're mad for compassion's sake.
- : Following new legislation in Republic of New India, radiation is a hot topic.
- : Republic of New India was endorsed by The Republic of Empire of the Galaxies.
- : Following new legislation in Republic of New India, businesses that prove successful are immediately broken up.
- : Following new legislation in Republic of New India, Chekhov's guns are killing the entertainment budget.
- : Following new legislation in Republic of New India, government officials sit helplessly as they are labelled 'Pompous Womples' by celebrities.
- : Following new legislation in Republic of New India, the newest shade developed by Republic of New India's dye industry has been dubbed 'Agent Orange'.
Endorsements Received: 170 » VW53Aland, Marrabuk, Pakitsk, Asendavia, H-Zhena, Zukchiva, Ridann, Todd McCloud, Sen Jast, A Slanted Black Stripe, The Empire of Rijelv, Wiranath, Kangarawa, Goodnamesarerare, Brotherland, Squid Ruinosa, Roliganistan, East Malaysia, Slys Paws, Dragonia, Lyontisia, Trimmania, United China Nation, Tshana, New Leganes, Headpat Central, Unger under over, ReeK, Neruch, Axdel, Dark Edgyness, Under Upper Antartica, Federated States of Zootron, Socialist Holy American Empire, CopyCato, Wizardonia, Lanagon, Rainbow Vests, Wanabe, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, Freedom Fascists, Cameronia Excellentia, Drunken Seal Islands, The Soviet Space Commie Union, Riveraland, Enlil, Impia Aghte, Tretrid, Dragons Blood, Libertanny, and 120 others.Schrebia, The Almighty Country, Ripsylvania, The Three States of Fortuna, Staynes, The Eternal Land of Jong, Sovietsoyuz, Mays Austrian Nation, Evrigenis, Greater New Cassandra, A mean old man, BuciLand, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Stellar Colonies, Ephem, Horn of Havenkaap, Eagas, BearStackof2015, Davinhia, Bai Lung, La xinga, Rhealaliit, Euricanis, Kaigi, Dravida India, Pizza devil cat, Biggstonia, Forro Islands, Gunov, Quebec-and-Maritimes, Coruh, Markhor, Oofery, Taurora, Kucia, Azureano, Zang0, Dannemarie, Lanwa, Layngderfleethe, Republic of Berzerkistan, Pantheropolis, Broengtopia, Talitoa, Elejamie, Servants of Gizmo, Firenation91, Interdimensional Waifus, FreedomIand, Acronis, Kriov, Eastern Alksearia, Conikslan, Distro-Spartica, ReReReRepublic, Dratava, Wallenburg, New Amerindia, Upper Ellisse, Bharatewa, Yelkinam, Washingtonian Order, North Insomnia, Aeljae, Fellon, EHTYCSCYTHE, Roissyland, Tassirion, Plazland, Lorynia, Claniangdow, Debluu, South Azerbijan, Joundia, New Bradenia Ghost, Zeiberland, Vogar, The island of Kiria, Alexandria Areia, ArenaC, Ankras, Blobbo, CheeseBurrito, Savorca, Nyanhai, No Crime Here, Bytes, Hickory Hampton, Slongs, Roma IV, Wisdoms and Knowledges, Ribanzi, Samaltak True, Adavan, Constervatania, Citergue, Grossvietnam, Jamitri, Sudarshan, Imperial Akatsuki, BTProductions, Fradrildrun, Cryria, Iodinia, HinduRashtr, Hitaria, United States of Masbate, The Solar Ottomans, Arunika, Kristanya, ParaSymmetry, Abtracnt, Aeoliah, Acyl Halide, Alttaea, Dryzia, Technocraticofgivus, and 3 14159265358979323846264.