The Federation of Republic of New India is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Dan Denver with an even hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, soft-spoken computers, and anti-smoking policies. The compassionate population of 2.46 billion New Indians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, corrupt, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Freichan city. The average income tax rate is 94.2%.
The frighteningly efficient New Indian economy, worth 370 trillion Rupees a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 150,500 Rupees, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
More money is spent on policing the welfare system for abuse than on the welfare system itself, people can't decide between preserving forests and buying print copies of 'Dogman Versus The Giggler', the intelligence community is playing 4-D chess with an imaginary spy network, and movies depict muscle-bound women kicking down a titanium door to carry hysterical men to safety. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Republic of New India's national animal is the Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Secularism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Republic of New India was endorsed by The Socialist Literary Society of Cellar Doors.
- : Republic of New India was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Safest.
- : Following new legislation in Republic of New India, movies depict muscle-bound women kicking down a titanium door to carry hysterical men to safety.
- : Following new legislation in Republic of New India, the intelligence community is playing 4-D chess with an imaginary spy network.
- : Following new legislation in Republic of New India, people can't decide between preserving forests and buying print copies of 'Dogman Versus The Giggler'.
- : Following new legislation in Republic of New India, more money is spent on policing the welfare system for abuse than on the welfare system itself.
- : Following new legislation in Republic of New India, penny whistles have been rebranded 'tin hornpipes'.
- : Following new legislation in Republic of New India, incarcerated crime lords manage their empires from massage tables.
- : Following new legislation in Republic of New India, college students make ends meet by selling their kidneys.
- : Following new legislation in Republic of New India, people have become comfortably numb.
Endorsements Received: 170 » VW53Aland, Marrabuk, Pakitsk, Asendavia, H-Zhena, Zukchiva, Ridann, Todd McCloud, Sen Jast, A Slanted Black Stripe, The Empire of Rijelv, Wiranath, Kangarawa, Goodnamesarerare, Brotherland, Squid Ruinosa, Roliganistan, East Malaysia, Slys Paws, Dragonia, Lyontisia, Trimmania, United China Nation, Tshana, New Leganes, Headpat Central, Unger under over, ReeK, Neruch, Axdel, Under Upper Antartica, Federated States of Zootron, Socialist Holy American Empire, CopyCato, Wizardonia, Lanagon, Rainbow Vests, Wanabe, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, Freedom Fascists, Cameronia Excellentia, Drunken Seal Islands, The Soviet Space Commie Union, Riveraland, Enlil, Impia Aghte, Tretrid, Dragons Blood, The Almighty Country, Ripsylvania, and 120 others.The Three States of Fortuna, Staynes, Mays Austrian Nation, Greater New Cassandra, A mean old man, BuciLand, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Stellar Colonies, BearStackof2015, Davinhia, Bai Lung, La xinga, Rhealaliit, Euricanis, Kaigi, Dravida India, Pizza devil cat, Biggstonia, Gunov, Coruh, Oofery, Taurora, Kucia, Azureano, Zang0, Dannemarie, Lanwa, Layngderfleethe, Republic of Berzerkistan, Talitoa, Elejamie, Servants of Gizmo, Firenation91, Interdimensional Waifus, FreedomIand, Acronis, Kriov, Distro-Spartica, ReReReRepublic, Wallenburg, New Amerindia, Upper Ellisse, Bharatewa, Yelkinam, Washingtonian Order, North Insomnia, Aeljae, Fellon, Roissyland, Tassirion, Plazland, Lorynia, Debluu, Joundia, New Bradenia Ghost, Zeiberland, Vogar, The island of Kiria, ArenaC, Blobbo, CheeseBurrito, Nyanhai, Slongs, Roma IV, Wisdoms and Knowledges, Ribanzi, Samaltak True, Adavan, Constervatania, Grossvietnam, Jamitri, Sudarshan, Imperial Akatsuki, Iodinia, HinduRashtr, Hitaria, United States of Masbate, The solar ottomans, Arunika, Kristanya, ParaSymmetry, Abtracnt, Alttaea, Technocraticofgivus, 3 14159265358979323846264, Lingu, German South-East Africa, Harmonic Yeetlandia, United Socialist States of Amerika, Lantros, North Bernia, JosheNation, Lorrana, Pekweng, Eastern Alksearia, Modra, Great Aztlatan CommonWealth, Federation Of Columbian Republics, Biingus, Espeon LD, Jove Mahmo, Johor DT, Bradion, Cafe Hell, The Kulaata Islands, Technocratic Tagalog, Spiruvania, Pirnovo, Wakeopolis, Nevertopia, Blobon, Eagle Crest, Empire of Dabiristan, Lueva, Seri Tai Republic, New Era states, Concentus, and Cellar Doors.