The Empire of Republic of the Quacken is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Dominus Ghaul with a fair hand, and remarkable for its rum-swilling pirates, otherworldly petting zoo, and digital currency. The hard-working, democratic population of 942 million Republic of the Quackenians are effectively ruled by a group of massive corporations, who run for political office and provide their well-off citizens with world-class goods and services. Their poorer citizens, however, are mostly starving to death while being urged to go out and get real jobs. The populace has reasonably extensive civil rights, although these are mostly aimed at allowing them to buy whatever they like.
The large government is primarily concerned with Administration, with Defense, Education, and Healthcare also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of duckberg. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 49.7%.
The powerhouse Republic of the Quackenian economy, worth 74.8 trillion Ducks a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Gambling, Arms Manufacturing, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is 79,357 Ducks, with the richest citizens earning 8.0 times as much as the poorest.
Republic of the Quacken's army is full of two-metre tall super-soldiers, politicians who vacation in East Lebatuck lose their jobs upon their return, foreign governments are threatened if they so much as mention the word "election", and schools have extensive counseling programs for troubled students. Crime, especially youth-related, is relatively low. Republic of the Quacken's national animal is the Quacken, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Republic of the Quacken was reclassified from "Capitalist Paradise" to "Corporate Bordello".
- : Republic of the Quacken was endorsed by The I Endorsed Zukchiva Have You of Modra.
- : Republic of the Quacken was endorsed by The Shadow of Eastern Alksearia.
- : Republic of the Quacken was endorsed by The People's Republic of Lorrana.
- : Republic of the Quacken was endorsed by The Wayside of BearStackof2015.
- : Republic of the Quacken voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend King HEM".
- : Republic of the Quacken voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Freedom of Assembly"".
- : Following new legislation in Republic of the Quacken, schools have extensive counseling programs for troubled students.
- : Following new legislation in Republic of the Quacken, foreign governments are threatened if they so much as mention the word "election".
- : Following new legislation in Republic of the Quacken, politicians who vacation in East Lebatuck lose their jobs upon their return.
Endorsements Received: 29 » Acronis, H-Zhena, Zukchiva, Evrigenis, Tretrid, Dragons Blood, VW53Aland, Greater New Cassandra, Brotherland, New Leganes, The Three States of Fortuna, Oofery, A mean old man, Lanwa, EHTYCSCYTHE, Tassirion, Debluu, Coruh, Gunov, Axdel, Santa Dystopia, Rainbow Vests, Mays Austrian Nation, Halaethaed Commune, Wallenburg, BearStackof2015, Lorrana, Eastern Alksearia, and Modra.