The Stratocracy of Ribanzi is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Commander with an even hand, and remarkable for its parental licensing program, compulsory military service, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 6.175 billion Ribans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Moonlight. The average income tax rate is 99.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Riban economy, worth a remarkable 1,542 trillion credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Tourism. Average income is an amazing 249,800 credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Occam's razor has sliced to pieces any childhood belief in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy, Moonlight is a police state during international summits, the death penalty has been reintroduced, and the government mails weekly updates on the new anti-junk mail laws to every citizen. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Ribanzi's national animal is the commando, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Bushido.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ribanzi endorsed The United Federation of Coruh.
- : Ribanzi endorsed The Vivancantadian Kartaganra of Technocratic Tagalog.
- : Ribanzi endorsed The Federation of Ephem.
- : Following new legislation in Ribanzi, the government mails weekly updates on the new anti-junk mail laws to every citizen.
- : Following new legislation in Ribanzi, the death penalty has been reintroduced.
- : Ribanzi was endorsed by The United Federation of Coruh.
- : Ribanzi was endorsed by The Vivancantadian Kartaganra of Technocratic Tagalog.
- : Ribanzi was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Following new legislation in Ribanzi, Moonlight is a police state during international summits.
- : Ribanzi was endorsed by The Federation of Ephem.
Endorsements Received: 27 » Todd McCloud, Pakitsk, Mays Austrian Nation, VW53Aland, Zukchiva, H-Zhena, East Malaysia, Brotherland, Staynes, Sovietsoyuz, The Three States of Fortuna, Tretrid, Ridann, Goodnamesarerare, Republic of Berzerkistan, Liberstankonia, Greater New Cassandra, Raunch, Libertanny, BuciLand, Rainbow Vests, Santa Dystopia, BTProductions, Evrigenis, Ephem, Technocratic Tagalog, and Coruh.