The Stratocracy of Ribanzi is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Commander with an even hand, and renowned for its otherworldly petting zoo, pith helmet sales, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 7.118 billion Ribans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Moonlight. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Riban economy, worth a remarkable 1,799 trillion credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 252,864 credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The police crack down on tax evaders without mercy, science centers and state of the art laboratories are ubiquitous, all work and no play has rendered the nation's children somewhat intelligent but also remarkably dull, and military pilots spend more time scraping feathers off their engines than flying their aircraft. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ribanzi's national animal is the commando, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Bushido.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ribanzi was endorsed by The Republic of Empire of the Galaxies.
- : Ribanzi endorsed The Dictatorship of BTProductions.
- : Following new legislation in Ribanzi, military pilots spend more time scraping feathers off their engines than flying their aircraft.
- : Following new legislation in Ribanzi, all work and no play has rendered the nation's children somewhat intelligent but also remarkably dull.
- : Following new legislation in Ribanzi, science centers and state of the art laboratories are ubiquitous.
- : Following new legislation in Ribanzi, the police crack down on tax evaders without mercy.
- : Following new legislation in Ribanzi, residential tower blocks are surrounded by warrens of concrete tunnels.
- : Ribanzi was endorsed by The Dictatorship of BTProductions.
- : Ribanzi endorsed The Republic of Arunika.
- : Following new legislation in Ribanzi, foreign heads of state have taken out restraining orders against Riban ambassadors.
Endorsements Received: 59 » Todd McCloud, Pakitsk, Mays Austrian Nation, VW53Aland, Zukchiva, H-Zhena, East Malaysia, Brotherland, Staynes, Sovietsoyuz, The Three States of Fortuna, Tretrid, Ridann, Goodnamesarerare, Republic of Berzerkistan, Liberstankonia, Greater New Cassandra, Libertanny, BuciLand, Rainbow Vests, Santa Dystopia, Evrigenis, Ephem, Technocratic Tagalog, Dragons Blood, Horn of Havenkaap, Wisdoms and Knowledges, Broengtopia, Imperial Akatsuki, New Leganes, Gunov, Quebec-and-Maritimes, Tawuse, Coruh, Markhor, Oofery, Sunsistan, Freedom Fascists, Asendavia, Acronis, Eastern Alksearia, Wallenburg, Kaigi, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, EHTYCSCYTHE, Nevertopia, Tassirion, Debluu, Axdel, Lanwa, and 9 others.From New World, Hickory Hampton, Cacnesia, Elejamie, Republic of New India, Vogar, Aeoliah, Arunika, and BTProductions.