The Most Serene Republic of Rocra Solast is a huge, safe nation, notable for its digital currency, otherworldly petting zoo, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate, democratic population of 540 million Rocra Solastians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Göttetten. The average income tax rate is 66.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Rocra Solastian economy, worth 53.8 trillion credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Trout Farming. Average income is 99,648 credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Rocra Solast is notorious for its citizens' infidelity, pandemics are over and done with by the time it takes to pass the nation's stringent border security, excited shovel-bearing geeks wander the countryside, and even the nation's brussel sprouts are delicious and nutritious. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rocra Solast's national animal is the owl, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rocra Solast was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Smartest Citizens and Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Following new legislation in Rocra Solast, even the nation's brussel sprouts are delicious and nutritious.
- : Following new legislation in Rocra Solast, excited shovel-bearing geeks wander the countryside.
- : Following new legislation in Rocra Solast, pandemics are over and done with by the time it takes to pass the nation's stringent border security.
- : Following new legislation in Rocra Solast, Rocra Solast is notorious for its citizens' infidelity.
- : Rocra Solast was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
- : Rocra Solast was endorsed by The Kingdom of Angshire.
- : Following new legislation in Rocra Solast, piracy is the nation's most popular pastime.
- : Following new legislation in Rocra Solast, schoolboys who turn to watch pretty girls go by are given detention.
- : Following new legislation in Rocra Solast, anti-government political posters adorn every building like wallpaper.
Endorsements Received: 91 » Alunya, Shin-Hachioji, Sinelona, El Fiji Grande, The Rhein States, Runeda, Loutsland, Yaorozu, Territorio di Nessuno, Great Bights Mum, Sundred, Xzavia-Hjar, Koda-Land, Dar es Saalam, Kwaj, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Test for a new hope, Newpromisedland, Arkenistan, Notyoutopia, Shibutani, Zumlandia, Bearical, Sockmanland, Valhalla123, Daiz, Sil Dorsett, Corfad, Pallaith, Guer Aike, Ethnon, Dramanian, Omnistria, New Bremerton, Spartoptia, Holy Oranz, Federation Terra Australis, Trillius, Dreadton, Sunto, The Tampa Bay Rays, 1 very fast endotarter, Selfgradatude, PlanetPunk, Orado, North Bratislava, Sheldanada, Siwale, Wineclaw, Elder Realms, and 41 others.Makersaulache, Kasazzastan, New Octicarg, Duerrlewang, Grimandia, Cuyan, Quebekistand, Jasminlandia, McMasterdonia, Torakuen, Shadowrik, General COE, Steampunk Ariel, Frie Annium, Glurponia, Frances Francis the First of France, Orven, Guslantis, The Stratosphere Islands, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Black Templares, Aratani, Great Robertia, Ponantine, Maott, Racoda, Nakayo, Pasargad, Wisconsota, The Nation that will win Soops for 9003, Gnomewatchers, Amauri, Kaschovia, Moubarakistan, The Pantheons, Altamonte, Darcania, Gorundu, Xentherida, Nothru Lerple, and Angshire.