|Leader||Governor General R G Mark|
|Animal||Two-tailed Sea Dog|
The Former Spiritan President of Rogamark III is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Governor General R G Mark with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, parental licensing program, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-working population of 12.639 billion Rogamark IIIians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Law & Order, and Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid aren't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 45.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Rogamark IIIian economy, worth 677 trillion Silver Crowns a year, is quite specialized and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Automobile Manufacturing. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is 53,568 Silver Crowns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
The newly revamped army is so eager for action that it has trouble keeping the peace, referenda are banned by law and the Parliament has absolute control of the legislative process, the government's suicide hotline now redirects callers to local tax lawyers, and political talk shows often have children as guests whenever they need commentary on world religions. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rogamark III's national animal is the Two-tailed Sea Dog, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rogamark III was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Rogamark III was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Black Market and the Top 10% for Highest Economic Output.
- : Rogamark III was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Rogamark III was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork and the Top 10% for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Rogamark III was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Rogamark III was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth and Largest Populations.
- : Rogamark III was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Rogamark III's influence in Spiritus rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Rogamark III relocated from Osiris to Spiritus.
- : Rogamark III was refounded in Osiris.