The Empire of Rohanland is a huge, cultured nation, remarkable for its ubiquitous missile silos, free-roaming dinosaurs, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 441 million Rohanlandians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Osprey. The average income tax rate is 29.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Rohanlandian economy, worth 42.4 trillion Rohans a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Cheese Exports, Tourism, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 96,213 Rohans, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Children of nonreligious parents are often barred from school festival events, homeowners on prime real estate have been seen dodging giant bulldozers with cartoon characters painted on them, mandatory state-funded classes teach Libertarianism, and discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation is illegal. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rohanland's national animal is the Rohanosaurus, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Rohanland, discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation is illegal.
- : Rohanland voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn ravana".
- : Rohanland voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Peaceful First Contact".
- : Rohanland was endorsed by The Fanciful Tales of Refuge Isle.
- : Following new legislation in Rohanland, mandatory state-funded classes teach Libertarianism.
- : Following new legislation in Rohanland, homeowners on prime real estate have been seen dodging giant bulldozers with cartoon characters painted on them.
- : Following new legislation in Rohanland, children of nonreligious parents are often barred from school festival events.
- : Following new legislation in Rohanland, the police turn a blind eye to desecration if it's done in the name of religion or protest.
- : Following new legislation in Rohanland, the government is interviewing for thousands of 'Religious Censor' positions.
- : Following new legislation in Rohanland, Information Technology facilities are being turned into Rohanosaurus habitats.
Endorsements Received: 184 » Raunch, A Slanted Black Stripe, Lingu, Tshana, Lanagon, Stellar Colonies, Asendavia, The Eternal Land of Jong, Republic of Berzerkistan, Schrebia, VW53Aland, Army of Chaos, St Guilders Gate, Arkantis, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, Adavan, Qui sequuntur somnia, The Empire of Rijelv, Drunken Seal Islands, New Leganes, Freedomindia, Roliganistan, Rhealaliit, H-Zhena, The Soviet Space Commie Union, Ayaupia, Azureano, Wizardonia, Zukchiva, Staynes, The United Neo American Union, North Insomnia, CheeseBurrito, Zang0, BearStackof2015, Modra, Adioration, Pakitsk, Riveraland, Brotherland, Merlovich, Liberstankonia, British Calradia, The Romanum Legio, Socialist Holy American Empire, Dark Edgyness, Citergue, Goodnamesarerare, Sycona, Talitoa, and 134 others.Lilisk, United China Nation, Constructbegin, Unger under over, The Solar Ottomans, Biggstonia, Ripsylvania, Tassirion, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Chria Deau, Squid Ruinosa, Bai Lung, Federated States of Zootron, Lyontisia, Dragonia, ReeK, Elejamie, Wanabe, Kilkire, La xinga, Seri Tai Republic, Kucia, Headpat Central, Galve, New Liberitad, Chubaka, Bullpups, Kangarawa, Greater New Cassandra, Enlil, BuciLand, Virgoliaendorses, Kaigi, Interdimensional Waifus, Adolanta, The Three States of Fortuna, Coruh, Dracacre, Grossvietnam, The Militarius Imperium, Dreamersistan, Broengtopia, United Dirtpile, CopyCato, Bytes, Blobbo, Calbee, Akorial, Norport, The State of McDonalds, Sokala, Brethren, Jeffoo, AngusEssa, Roissyland, The Almighty Country, Distro-Spartica, Airrajul, Rage Mage, Rainbow Vests, Plazland, Tretrid, SecularNorth, Kriov, Aivintis, Monezambique, Tawuse, 3 14159265358979323846264, Bermadia, Nifalembria Zamingstan, ReReReRepublic, Philville2, Jakubonia, Ridann, Technocratic Tagalog, Stumptopia, Hokolokia, Sericena, Puelo, Mays Austrian Nation, East Shire, Evrigenis, Khadah, Oofery, Lorynia, Didusland, Bynzich, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Savorca, Harro Waarudho, Wiranath, Marrabuk, Jyzeria, Amjedia, Chrootangtonia, Aize, East Malaysia, Arcady-Asclepia, Tseriesiscoming, Alderaciea, Hexyia, Iodinia, West Akhzaristan, Propwash, The Argos Federation, Trimmania, Solis Ortis, Chols Worithopia, Slonful, VernKhalla, Yossito II, Imperial Akatsuki, Washingtonian Order, Quinto Piano, Kanadeer, Impia Aghte, The Jamlandias, The Northernlands, Equatannia, Generousity, Taurora, Techny, Libertanny, Filipopol, Slongs, Mahatakutana, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, Kagorg Bra Corna, Rythawelerzi, Firenation91, Layngderfleethe, Survivoristan, and Refuge Isle.