|Leader||Tsarissimo Fellis Omar|
The Federation of Rohsa is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Tsarissimo Fellis Omar with a fair hand, and renowned for its smutty television, keen interest in outer space, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 1.201 billion Rohsans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The tiny government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Koffersburg. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 8.8%.
The all-consuming Rohsan economy, worth 128 trillion Praks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 106,895 Praks, with the richest citizens earning 5.5 times as much as the poorest.
Construction workers evacuate work sites after finding sharp rocks on the ground, the nation's generous tax credits have brought all the film studios to the yard, the most popular WhoTube videos are ones featuring parodies of iconic songs, and it's always rabbit season. Crime is a problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Rohsa's national animal is the Emperor Moth.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Rohsa, it's always rabbit season.
- : Following new legislation in Rohsa, the most popular WhoTube videos are ones featuring parodies of iconic songs.
- : Rohsa changed its national nation type to "Federation".
- : Rohsa changed its national animal to "Emperor Moth", its leader to "Tsarissimo Fellis Omar", its motto to "Never forget what makes you, you.", and its nation type to "The Federation".
- : Following new legislation in Rohsa, the nation's generous tax credits have brought all the film studios to the yard.
- : Following new legislation in Rohsa, construction workers evacuate work sites after finding sharp rocks on the ground.
- : Rohsa's influence in Federation of Conservative Nations rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Rohsa was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector and the Top 10% for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Following new legislation in Rohsa, fifteen-year-olds cannot walk younger siblings to school without a professional Childcare and Education Certificate.
- : Following new legislation in Rohsa, it is not politically correct to suspect that a serially convicted burglar might steal again.