The Theacracy of Rokaku is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Imperator San with an even hand, and remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, free-roaming dinosaurs, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 8.73 billion Rokakuans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pionku. The average income tax rate is 97.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Rokakuan economy, worth a remarkable 1,544 trillion Mohrs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 176,876 Mohrs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Defense lawyers suggestively note to juries how flagrantly happy victims were, the voyages of obsolete star-trekking satellites on deliberate escape orbits are only just beginning, cogitators and mass debaters are skiving off work to hang around the National Symposium Park, and criminals always seem to be forewarned of police raids. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rokaku's national animal is the zazzora, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Na˙cadasal.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rokaku was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Rokaku, criminals always seem to be forewarned of police raids.
- : Following new legislation in Rokaku, cogitators and mass debaters are skiving off work to hang around the National Symposium Park.
- : Following new legislation in Rokaku, the voyages of obsolete star-trekking satellites on deliberate escape orbits are only just beginning.
- : Following new legislation in Rokaku, defense lawyers suggestively note to juries how flagrantly happy victims were.
- : Rokaku was reclassified from "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in Rokaku, people reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight.
- : Rokaku endorsed The Social Libertarian Republic of Enlil.
- : Rokaku was endorsed by The Social Libertarian Republic of Enlil.
- : Following new legislation in Rokaku, the military frequently holds bake sales to raise funds.
Endorsements Received: 57 » A Slanted Black Stripe, VW53Aland, H-Zhena, Axdel, Hizuru, Brotherland, Rhealaliit, Wiranath, BearStackof2015, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Am Echad, Pakitsk, Kilkire, The United Neo American Union, Kangarawa, Libertanny, Liberstankonia, Dragons Blood, Marrabuk, Matdor, East Malaysia, Evrigenis, Rainbow Vests, Ridann, Asendavia, Zukchiva, Tretrid, Republic of Berzerkistan, The Three States of Fortuna, Ripsylvania, The Eternal Land of Jong, Staynes, Azureano, Elejamie, Greater New Cassandra, A mean old man, BuciLand, Santa Dystopia, Rohanland, Kalaratri, Survivoristan, Roissyland, Under Sea Desert, Mays Austrian Nation, Technocratic Tagalog, Ephem, Modra, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Oofery, Nevertopia, and 7 others.Yelkinam, Azakhuland, Horn of Havenkaap, La xinga, New Leganes, Castle Federation, and Enlil.