The Names are hard of Rokaku is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Imperator San with an even hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, free-roaming dinosaurs, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, cynical, cheerful population of 5.813 billion Rokakuans enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large, corrupt government prioritizes Education, with Administration, Environment, and Healthcare also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pionku. The average income tax rate is 95.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Rokakuan economy, worth 947 trillion Mohrs a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 162,987 Mohrs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Passwords to nuclear codes must now contain upper and lower case characters, sailors spend their shore leave helping old ladies cross the street, employers are never quite sure if graduates' qualifications have any merit or meaning, and endocrinology is a rapidly growing field of study. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rokaku's national animal is the Zazzora, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Nationstateism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Rokaku, endocrinology is a rapidly growing field of study.
- : Following new legislation in Rokaku, employers are never quite sure if graduates' qualifications have any merit or meaning.
- : Following new legislation in Rokaku, sailors spend their shore leave helping old ladies cross the street.
- : Following new legislation in Rokaku, passwords to nuclear codes must now contain upper and lower case characters.
- : Rokaku endorsed The Armed Republic of The United Neo American Union.
- : Rokaku was endorsed by The Armed Republic of The United Neo American Union.
- : Rokaku was endorsed by The Emerald Republic of Kilkire.
- : Following new legislation in Rokaku, only adults may purchase violent video games.
- : Rokaku voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Preventing Species Extinction".
- : Rokaku endorsed The Office Cowboy of Funkadelia.
Endorsements Received: 27 » Fedele, Pulmonaria, Todd McCloud, A Slanted Black Stripe, VW53Aland, H-Zhena, Bachtendekuppen, Axdel, Izonno, Tim Stark, Aelitia, Hizuru, Brotherland, Rhealaliit, Wiranath, Janoobi Jazair, Davelands, BearStackof2015, Ravendi, Just Vale 2, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Am Echad, Pakitsk, Aleister, Funkadelia, Kilkire, and The United Neo American Union.