The Dictatorship of Roverworld is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Чернов with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, digital currency, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, devout population of 3.139 billion Rovarians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, corrupt, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Сталинград. The average income tax rate is 78.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Rovarian economy, worth 365 trillion rubles a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Cheese Exports, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 116,538 rubles, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Prolonged government investigations are a common revenge tactic among spurned spouses, bins outnumber trees in city parks, religious households enthusiastically use whips in private, and the saying 'break a leg' is now taken literally. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Roverworld's national animal is the Rovarian Dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Roverworld was endorsed by The Armed Republic of The United Neo American Union.
- : Roverworld was endorsed by The Emerald Republic of Kilkire.
- : Roverworld was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Following new legislation in Roverworld, the saying 'break a leg' is now taken literally.
- : Following new legislation in Roverworld, religious households enthusiastically use whips in private.
- : Following new legislation in Roverworld, bins outnumber trees in city parks.
- : Roverworld was endorsed by The Office Cowboy of Funkadelia.
- : Roverworld was endorsed by The Production State of Aleister.
- : Following new legislation in Roverworld, prolonged government investigations are a common revenge tactic among spurned spouses.
- : Roverworld was endorsed by The Hail TEP of Pakitsk.
Endorsements Received: 26 » Wiranath, A Slanted Black Stripe, H-Zhena, Bachtendekuppen, Fedele, VW53Aland, Tim Stark, Brotherland, Axdel, Roissyland, Pulmonaria, Hizuru, Aelitia, Rhealaliit, Janoobi Jazair, Davelands, Todd McCloud, Ravendi, BearStackof2015, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Am Echad, Pakitsk, Aleister, Funkadelia, Kilkire, and The United Neo American Union.