The Free Land of Rubberduckia is a massive, socially progressive nation, notable for its lack of airports, keen interest in outer space, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.47 billion Rubberduckians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Welfare, Administration, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Defense isn't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 80.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Rubberduckian economy, worth 132 trillion Ducklings a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Pizza Delivery. Average income is 90,458 Ducklings, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Raver DJ XStacy holds multiple medical degrees in chillaxing, the wearing and manufacture of fur apparel is banned, construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway, and there's nothing more gay than bleeding for your nation. Crime is totally unknown. Rubberduckia's national animal is the Rubber duck, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rubberduckia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Marisala.
- : Following new legislation in Rubberduckia, there's nothing more gay than bleeding for your nation.
- : Rubberduckia was endorsed by The Galactic Sector of Grand Republic of the Sun.
- : Rubberduckia was endorsed by The Federation of Ibelin Secundus.
- : Rubberduckia was endorsed by The Western Card Czar of Giovanniland.
- : Rubberduckia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Nudest and the Top 10% for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Rubberduckia, construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway.
- : Following new legislation in Rubberduckia, the wearing and manufacture of fur apparel is banned.
- : Following new legislation in Rubberduckia, raver DJ XStacy holds multiple medical degrees in chillaxing.
- : Following new legislation in Rubberduckia, television executives are interested in turning Leader's zany home life into a sitcom.
Endorsements Received: 52 » 3kruimels, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Bhang Bhang Duc, Bran Astor, Dilber, Oometz, Dalimbar, Atheist States of Philippines, Mirchusko, The Unified Missourtama States, Big Bad Badger, The United Republic of Westend, Arnic, Numpties, Divina Patriae, Greynne, Tropical Isles, Psikuta, Greg Tucker, Wickedly evil people, Sindria, United States of Northern America, New Belia, Mathematania, Condonohia, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Kisovec, Papercuts and Skittles, Einherfell, Nieubasria, Recuecn, Arracrania, IndyCar Racing, Kittenlicious, Liberillia, Eienn, Plankstein, Av Libertas Vindex, Hiems, Mediobogdum, Inner Paniumati, Fujai, Saransh, Holmani, The Antarctic Empires, Quevilis, Bar Sing Chul, Giovanniland, Ibelin Secundus, and 2 others.Grand Republic of the Sun, and Marisala.