|Leader||Kazut na Pisava Saboda Seca|
The Dedika Keta of Sadinata is a huge, efficient nation, ruled by Kazut na Pisava Saboda Seca with an iron fist, and notable for its digital currency, vat-grown people, and state-planned economy. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 992 million Sadinatans are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Asatasuna. The average income tax rate is 83.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Sadinatan economy, worth 155 trillion netas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is an impressive 157,020 netas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Cotton candy made from genuine cotton cellulose doesn't quite satisfy, blind dates reemerge as a necessary evil in the quest for love, the Police Surveillance Unit's motto is "Gotta Catch 'Em All", and hordes of unemployed lumberjacks have resorted to cutting down utility poles to satisfy their cravings. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sadinata's national animal is the tiger, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Sadinata, hordes of unemployed lumberjacks have resorted to cutting down utility poles to satisfy their cravings.
- : Following new legislation in Sadinata, the Police Surveillance Unit's motto is "Gotta Catch 'Em All".
- : Following new legislation in Sadinata, blind dates reemerge as a necessary evil in the quest for love.
- : Sadinata was endorsed by The Phantasmagorial Land-Shrine of Rhealaliit.
- : Following new legislation in Sadinata, cotton candy made from genuine cotton cellulose doesn't quite satisfy.
- : Following new legislation in Sadinata, one complaint of Sadinata's new periodic table is it's easy to confuse fearlessleaderium with gloriousleaderium.
- : Following new legislation in Sadinata, anti-vaxxers claim that injected children are prone to psychotic breaks when they see the 'Queen of Diamonds' playing card.
- : Following new legislation in Sadinata, the nation's orphanages and maternity wards have been nicknamed 'the Killbot Factories'.
- : Following new legislation in Sadinata, young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables.
- : Sadinata was endorsed by The Free Land of Bytes.
Endorsements Received: 74 » A Slanted Black Stripe, Todd McCloud, British Calradia, H-Zhena, Hizuru, Wiranath, Roissyland, Socialist Holy American Empire, VW53Aland, Fraxhemark, Axdel, Brotherland, Davelands, Ridann, The Sacred Whale, Marrico, Merlovich, Neruch, Arkantis, Shantan, Tim Stark, Solarfall, Bachtendekuppen, Republic of Berzerkistan, Bullpups, The Angel of Charity, The Holy Empire of Moronica, Aelitia, Janoobi Jazair, Just Vale 2, BearStackof2015, Adavan, Aklevin, Arberinopolis, Am Echad, Abadong, Fedele, Aeljae, AngusEssa, Agonya, Adolanta, Stellar Colonies, Akorial, Avalon Ascendancy, Astroa, Ravendi, Artimisiare, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Brethren, Atlia Sonis, and 24 others.Barfleur, Analon, Bakaworld, Blazing Samaritan, Bai Lung, Bacon Land, Bortalandet, Baumdahl, Broengtopia, Betremia, Justice-Becoming, Kingdom of Pars, Blobbo, Aleister, ArenaC, Funkadelia, Layogenic, Kilkire, Abtracnt, Babcocia, The United Neo American Union, Bulli, Bytes, and Rhealaliit.