|Leader||Schneizel El Britannia|
The Empire of Sagrada Britannia is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Schneizel El Britannia with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, flagrant waste-dumping, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.356 billion Sacred Britannians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pendragon. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 32.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Sagrada Britannian economy, worth 201 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 148,251 Dollars, with the richest citizens earning 5.4 times as much as the poorest.
The government has an entire department dedicated to staring at microscopes and writing down letters, it's a long jump to get onto the housing ladder, criminals and college students are taking an interest in the government's new weed-killing program, and employers are finding it hard to screen candidates now that everyone gets A grades in their exams. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Sagrada Britannia's national animal is the White Lion, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Christianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Sagrada Britannia, employers are finding it hard to screen candidates now that everyone gets A grades in their exams.
- : Sagrada Britannia was endorsed by The Free Land of Interdimensional Zone.
- : Following new legislation in Sagrada Britannia, criminals and college students are taking an interest in the government's new weed-killing program.
- : Following new legislation in Sagrada Britannia, it's a long jump to get onto the housing ladder.
- : Following new legislation in Sagrada Britannia, the government has an entire department dedicated to staring at microscopes and writing down letters.
- : Following new legislation in Sagrada Britannia, a crusade against barbaric religious practices has begun.
- : Following new legislation in Sagrada Britannia, birth rates have hit an all-time low.
- : Following new legislation in Sagrada Britannia, one tree's worth of paperwork accompanies each imported log of timber.
- : Sagrada Britannia was endorsed by The Republic of Parmovand.
- : Sagrada Britannia was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Idumetala.
Endorsements Received: 140 » Territorio di Nessuno, Corfad, Shibutani, El Fiji Grande, Notyoutopia, The Rhein States, Siwale, Buckerino, Alunya, Pallaith, Yaorozu, Shadowrik, Black Templares, Saturns Edge, Ninjak30, Omnistria, Great Bights Mum, Dreadton, Napnomadia, North Bratislava, Koda-Land, Frances Francis the First of France, Acrabinnia, Guslantis, Sundred, Kulgatha, Newpromisedland, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Ibiscaton, Wineclaw, Kwaj, New Bremerton, Holy Oranz, Sil Dorsett, Jasminlandia, Maott, Zemnaya Svoboda, Solmetria, Federation Terra Australis, Steampunk Ariel, Ethnon, Sunto, Egalico, Dar es Saalam, Kasazzastan, PlanetPunk, Q w e r t y, Plangainer, Guer Aike, New Pruessen, and 90 others.Spartoptia, United Draconia, Selfgradatude, Pasargad, Steraz, Trillius, Joodey, Torakuen, Misuvelia, Unimaginable Doom, General COE, Unsophisticate, Victoriaans Nederlands, 1 very fast endotarter, Ikea Rike, Moubarakistan, Aratani, Pleroma Sans Romans, Niradans, British Pacific Islands, Loutsland, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Haor Chall, Noahs Second Country, Former English Colony, Test for a new hope, Rynion, Elder Realms, Analomink, Antityranicals, GRANDE IMPERIO ORIENTAL PAGAO EUDUARDO, Wilkshire, Constantinolia, Xentherida, Valhalla123, Kobagia, Glurponia, Zumlandia, Xzavia-Hjar, SORT, Bearical, Penrith, Vincone Cae, Runeda, Daiz, Concordare, Seenvorland, The Tampa Bay Rays, Sockmanland, Cuyan, Amauri, New Flos, Duerrlewang, Makersaulache, New Octicarg, Lunallian, McMasterdonia, Orven, The Stratosphere Islands, Ponantine, Racoda, Wisconsota, Gnomewatchers, The Nation that will win Soops for 9003, Potestasia, Abject Ludicrosity, Eteles, Nothru Lerple, United Western Federation, Angshire, Miruma, Kranostav, Yukti, PotatoFarmers, Loli County, Pazair, The Iron Lions, Serendipita Martia, Avenged Sevenfoldia, Clan Spaniel, Dabarastan, United Kahndaq, Orado, Viridiann, Afcon, Zyvetskistaahn, Eravonia, Idumetala, Parmovand, and Interdimensional Zone.