|Currency||San Mazer Dollar|
The Republic of San Mazer is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Miguel Alvarado with an even hand, and remarkable for its digital currency, free-roaming dinosaurs, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 9.735 billion San Mazerians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, although Industry, Healthcare, and Environment are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Esteiro. The average income tax rate is 99.7%.
The frighteningly efficient San Mazerian economy, worth a remarkable 3,607 trillion San Mazer Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 370,519 San Mazer Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Veteran cops reminisce over their heavy armor days, the government is giving peace a chance, helicopter parenting is on the rise, and census workers struggle to account for the rapidly increasing number of citizens to tabulate. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. San Mazer's national animal is the octopus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in San Mazer, census workers struggle to account for the rapidly increasing number of citizens to tabulate.
- : Following new legislation in San Mazer, helicopter parenting is on the rise.
- : Following new legislation in San Mazer, the government is giving peace a chance.
- : Following new legislation in San Mazer, veteran cops reminisce over their heavy armor days.
- : Following new legislation in San Mazer, San Mazerian Standard Vodka is the only drink that bars stock.
- : San Mazer voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : San Mazer was endorsed by The Commonwealth of The Citizens of Victoria.
- : Following new legislation in San Mazer, sex changes are routinely performed at San Mazer's hospitals.
- : Following new legislation in San Mazer, anti-government web sites are springing up.
- : Following new legislation in San Mazer, extreme political groups are outlawed.
Endorsements Received: 106 » Bran Astor, Westwind, Dalimbar, United Adaikes, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, United States of Northern America, Cryland, Wickedly evil people, DiscGolfLand, Big Bad Badger, Marina Nova, Fuentana, Bhang Bhang Duc, Liberillia, Fujai, Recuecn, Albyion Kingdom, The Undivided, Fielure, Democratic Peoples Freedonia, The Fourth Redoubt, Marshalia, Kalla, Kisovec, New Cerveza, Win Mints, The Father-Land, Xupqeu, Condonohia, Gryphonian Alliance, Starblazer, Euarsia, Tropical Isles, Gastenburg, Wyndward, Atheist States of Philippines, New Skeraballand, Southern Gamedermark, Moriari, Constantinopolisia, Myr Tariniel, Shaktirajya, Psikuta, Quevilis, Free Radio States, New Belia, Common Good, Gracelantia, Shaqolandia, Leukogeras, and 56 others.The Rega, Arnic, Cro Magnon, Ellcrys, Papercuts and Skittles, Oometz, Holmani, Mirchusko, Granducato Toscana, Aldesport, Oronia, Q The Almighty, Zollipsia, Kiensu, Iriso, Einherfell, SBAHJlandia, The Unified Missourtama States, Nieubasria, Asuravali, Numpties, Pi Island, Vlobbania, Arracrania, Dylrava, Loegries, IndyCar Racing, Av Libertas Vindex, Eienn, Plankstein, Hiems, Mediobogdum, Estriacea, Baleholm, Desirania, Eskaton, Chitra, Cumidava, Anuubis, Saransh, Inner Paniumati, Archonina, The Antarctic Empires, Area 591, Santos-Dominius, Sulphuriland, Fallen Iron Duke, Sirulinuck, Critterland, Giovanniland, Marisala, Pepinooo, Fhaengshia, Sniper Slayers, Irador, and The Citizens of Victoria.