|Currency||San Mazer Dollar|
The Republic of San Mazer is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Tito Rodriguez with a fair hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, free-roaming dinosaurs, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 10.358 billion San Mazerians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, although Industry, Healthcare, and Environment are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Esteiro. The average income tax rate is 99.6%.
The frighteningly efficient San Mazerian economy, worth a remarkable 3,889 trillion San Mazer Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an amazing 375,485 San Mazer Dollars, with the richest citizens earning 6.2 times as much as the poorest.
Schools have extensive counseling programs for troubled students, grade school teachers mark homework with red "CITATION NEEDED" stamps, eerie glow-in-the-dark cornfields give farmlands an uncanny appearance, and the bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around Esteiro. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. San Mazer's national animal is the octopus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in San Mazer, the bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around Esteiro.
- : Following new legislation in San Mazer, eerie glow-in-the-dark cornfields give farmlands an uncanny appearance.
- : Following new legislation in San Mazer, grade school teachers mark homework with red "CITATION NEEDED" stamps.
- : Following new legislation in San Mazer, schools have extensive counseling programs for troubled students.
- : San Mazer voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Disease Vectors".
- : Following new legislation in San Mazer, lending firms are subject to strict government regulations.
- : San Mazer was endorsed by The Commonwealth of The Warriors of Determination.
- : Following new legislation in San Mazer, trick-or-treaters and circus clowns have been arrested under suspicion of being renegade vigilantes.
- : San Mazer was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in San Mazer, a few people seem to spend their whole time complaining.
Endorsements Received: 112 » Bran Astor, Westwind, United States of Northern America, Cryland, Wickedly evil people, DiscGolfLand, Marina Nova, Fuentana, Bhang Bhang Duc, Liberillia, Fujai, Albyion Kingdom, The Undivided, Fielure, Democratic Peoples Freedonia, The Fourth Redoubt, Marshalia, Kalla, Kisovec, New Cerveza, Win Mints, The Father-Land, Xupqeu, Condonohia, Gryphonian Alliance, Starblazer, Euarsia, Tropical Isles, Wyndward, Atheist States of Philippines, Southern Gamedermark, Moriari, Constantinopolisia, Shaktirajya, Psikuta, Free Radio States, New Belia, Common Good, Gracelantia, Leukogeras, The Rega, Arnic, Cro Magnon, Ellcrys, Papercuts and Skittles, Holmani, Mirchusko, Granducato Toscana, Aldesport, Oronia, and 62 others.Q The Almighty, Kiensu, Iriso, Einherfell, SBAHJlandia, Nieubasria, Asuravali, Numpties, Pi Island, Vlobbania, Arracrania, Dylrava, Loegries, IndyCar Racing, Plankstein, Mediobogdum, Estriacea, Eskaton, Chitra, Cumidava, Anuubis, Inner Paniumati, Archonina, Area 591, Santos-Dominius, Fallen Iron Duke, Sirulinuck, Critterland, Marisala, Pepinooo, Sniper Slayers, Irador, Thevinia, Emark, Giovanniland, Dilber, Hamburg Neo, Mercia Regnum, Betsomarik, Orson Welles, Arvladma, BIteland, Volkason, Diaconstipation, Saint The Better, Ostellan, Samueliebox, Newfieisland, Yaspica, Pandaland II, Dalimbar, Meone, Pandaland III, Zoran, Greynne, Iglot, Professor Thomas, Wanapitei, The First Earth Empire, Recenesia, Fhaengshia, and The Warriors of Determination.