The Republic of Santevoraggezii is a huge, safe nation, notable for its public floggings, daily referendums, and suspicion of poets. The compassionate, devout population of 565 million Santevoraggeziians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Spirituality. The average income tax rate is 36.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Santevoraggeziian economy, worth 23.6 trillion pesos a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 41,728 pesos, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Only AIs know why the nation is rapidly increasing its semiconductor stockpile, the suicide rate mysteriously skyrockets during census years, no one believes anything until it has been strenuously tested and peer-reviewed, and people who tease dwarfs are being cut down to size. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Santevoraggezii's national animal is the kangaroo, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Santevoraggezii was endorsed by The Holy Red Monster of Mon Island.
- : Santevoraggezii was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- : Santevoraggezii voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Northern Borland"".
- : Santevoraggezii voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Whistleblower Protection Act".
- : Following new legislation in Santevoraggezii, people who tease dwarfs are being cut down to size.
- : Following new legislation in Santevoraggezii, no one believes anything until it has been strenuously tested and peer-reviewed.
- : Following new legislation in Santevoraggezii, the suicide rate mysteriously skyrockets during census years.
- : Following new legislation in Santevoraggezii, only AIs know why the nation is rapidly increasing its semiconductor stockpile.
- : Following new legislation in Santevoraggezii, abortions are routinely performed in the nation's hospitals.
- : Following new legislation in Santevoraggezii, referenda can be called for any law at the request of at least one third of the voting population.
Endorsements Received: 119 » Star Kingdom, Hamerica, Sachi, Orado, The Rhein States, Hardscrabble, Strongwill, Venicea, Koda-Land, Yaorozu, North Bratislava, Notyoutopia, Hepek, Former English Colony, Crusadam, Illusia and Neverendia, Territorio di Nessuno, Kocherian, Lulubellia, New Lakemba, Shibutani, Aerilia, Votak Matim, Bharathvarsh, Guer Aike, AmManies, Kragsgale, Empy, Ellbonnia, Svenskskit, Yokciq Empire, Bankowiata, Omnistria, Pytong, Republica Guilleana, Loutsland, Runeda, Sundred, McMasterdonia, Dreadton, Great Bights Mum, Ethnon, Wilkshire, Daiz, Corfad, Fauzjhia, Zzozona, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Siwale, 1 very fast endotarter, and 69 others.Navsland, Cretox State, Kazoo Basin, The Tampa Bay Rays, Kranostav, Shadowrik, Andexia, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Moubarakistan, Interdimensional Zone, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Xentherida, His Enduring Majesty, Dar es Saalam, Chips and Guac, Selfgradatude, El Fiji Grande, Slyakanya, Ravendi, Pasargad, Barabolia, The Pantheons, Vesteysia, Frances Francis the First of France, Climeria, Otakus and Weebs, Madjack, Sikol, Valentine Z, Sil Dorsett, Odelinor, Pallaith, Port Naga, Maratabat, Nodnarb, Imperial Pieserged, Francois Isidore, Valgarda, Clan Spaniel, Zemnaya Svoboda, Travislavania, Maott, Greater Afroeurasia, Wineclaw, Sanjurika, Figyjharli, Wapistan, Trumpski, Dangine, Sunto, Questann, Lol2639, Siforpeo, Simone Republic, The Republic of Free Peoples, Xagill, Super Girl, Holy Oranz, Boston Castle, Xyrron, Libertania Democratica, Uzbek Khan, Yellops, Aryan Homeland, BTProductions, Draconian Progression, Steampunk Ariel, Alexander the Magnus, and Mon Island.