The Grand Duchy of Schlesien-Galizien is a huge, safe nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, free-roaming dinosaurs, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, cynical, devout population of 374 million Schlesien-Galizienians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Spirituality. The average income tax rate is 67.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but sluggish Schlesien-Galizienian economy, worth 12.9 trillion Thalers a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 34,464 Thalers, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Concussed Golden Eagleball players cannot remember their lineup position, in musicals everybody's a little bit racist, local mafias have a tough time disposing of dead snitches without catching the attention of recycling authorities, and voting district maps are said to resemble a tyrannosaurus eating the capital. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Schlesien-Galizien's national animal is the Golden Eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Schlesien-Galizien was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Schlesien-Galizien was endorsed by The Western Card Czar of Giovanniland.
- : Schlesien-Galizien was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Schlesien-Galizien, voting district maps are said to resemble a tyrannosaurus eating the capital.
- : Schlesien-Galizien altered its national flag.
- : Following new legislation in Schlesien-Galizien, local mafias have a tough time disposing of dead snitches without catching the attention of recycling authorities.
- : Following new legislation in Schlesien-Galizien, in musicals everybody's a little bit racist.
- : Following new legislation in Schlesien-Galizien, concussed Golden Eagleball players cannot remember their lineup position.
- : Following new legislation in Schlesien-Galizien, college students make ends meet by selling their kidneys.
- : Schlesien-Galizien voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Apulita".
Endorsements Received: 43 » Saint Philip and Laurence, Recuecn, Bran Astor, Reklim, The Unified Missourtama States, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Fujai, Barcocoland, Holmani, Marina Nova, Fuentana, Mediobogdum, Liberillia, Dalimbar, DiscGolfLand, Wickedly evil people, The Father-Land, Eskaton, Sindria, Plankstein, Durtoss, Mathematania, Constantinopolisia, Pandaland III, Kisovec, Numpties, Kittenlicious, United Adaikes, Akshireuya, New Belia, Common Good, Hiems, Saransh, Papercuts and Skittles, Nieubasria, Shaktirajya, Q The Almighty, The Undivided, Western End Them Son, Atopias, Tropical Isles, Triestine, and Giovanniland.