|Leader||Huginn and Muninn|
The Empire of Secos is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Huginn and Muninn with a fair hand, and remarkable for its smutty television, compulsory military service, and prohibition of alcohol. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.647 billion Secosians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ravenous. The average income tax rate is 89.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Secosian economy, worth 134 trillion Ravens Feathers a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Basket Weaving, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 81,539 Ravens Feathers, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Citizens wishing to be parents must undertake a series of gruelling tests to evaluate their capabilities, skateparks can be found in every city, tuba players are paid to quietly whisper into their instruments, and genetic research is temporarily tied up in government red tape. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Secos's national animal is the Raven, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Secos, genetic research is temporarily tied up in government red tape.
- : Following new legislation in Secos, tuba players are paid to quietly whisper into their instruments.
- : Following new legislation in Secos, skateparks can be found in every city.
- : Following new legislation in Secos, citizens wishing to be parents must undertake a series of gruelling tests to evaluate their capabilities.
- : Following new legislation in Secos, a faint smell of body odour can be detected at several miles' distance from the National Science Park.
- : Following new legislation in Secos, the government recently donated a surfboard to an impoverished family in a landlocked region.
- : Secos endorsed The Armed Republic of The United Neo American Union.
- : Secos was endorsed by The Armed Republic of The United Neo American Union.
- : Following new legislation in Secos, small children are learning a lot of new words from a teacher with Tourette Syndrome.
- : Following new legislation in Secos, it is illegal to have the wrong clock time showing on your microwave oven.
Endorsements Received: 43 » Wiranath, Norjis, Fedele, H-Zhena, Cantonese Union, The Happian Union, A Slanted Black Stripe, Marrico, British Calradia, Fraxhemark, Eastern Hyront Scasssen, Axdel, Davelands, Brotherland, The Sacred Whale, Hizuru, Neruch, Arkantis, Shantan, VW53Aland, Tim Stark, Solarfall, Bachtendekuppen, Bullpups, The Angel of Charity, Elsweyr Land, Ridann, Roissyland, The Holy Empire of Moronica, Aelitia, Rhealaliit, Janoobi Jazair, Just Vale 2, Todd McCloud, Ravendi, BearStackof2015, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Am Echad, Pakitsk, Aleister, Greater Felter, Funkadelia, and The United Neo American Union.