The Oh My GOD! What were they thinking! He's a MODERATOR! of Sedgistan is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Sedge with a fair hand, and remarkable for its rum-swilling pirates, daily referendums, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 22.384 billion Sedgistanis live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, liberal, pro-business, outspoken individuals is effectively ruled by the Department of Education, with Spirituality and Welfare not funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rockall. Income tax is unheard of.
The enormous but stagnant Sedgistani economy, worth a remarkable 1,734 trillion pounds a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is fairly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Soda Sales, Book Publishing, and Information Technology. Average income is 77,494 pounds, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 549,582 per year while the poor average 3,641, a ratio of 150 to 1.
No one knows how to tie a reef knot, the nation is known abroad mostly for its Parliamentary antics, the government has completely eliminated all childcare programs, and computer users are buried daily in thousands of unsolicited emails. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Sedgistan's national animal is the greyhound, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Sedgistan, computer users are buried daily in thousands of unsolicited emails.
- : Following new legislation in Sedgistan, the government has completely eliminated all childcare programs.
- : Following new legislation in Sedgistan, the nation is known abroad mostly for its Parliamentary antics.
- : Following new legislation in Sedgistan, no one knows how to tie a reef knot.
- : Sedgistan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Open Internet Order"".
- : Sedgistan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Economic Output, Largest Retail Industry, Highest Wealthy Incomes, Largest Pizza Delivery Sector, and Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- : Sedgistan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The North Pacific".
- : Sedgistan became WA Delegate of The Moon.
- : Sedgistan's influence in The Moon rose from "Zero" to "Apprentice".
- : Sedgistan relocated from The Rejected Realms to The Moon.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Crazy girl.