The Commonwealth of Sen Jast is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Mario Neta with an even hand, and remarkable for its public floggings, pith helmet sales, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 4.955 billion Sen Jastians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, although Law & Order, Industry, and Administration are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Miranda City. The average income tax rate is 67.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Sen Jastian economy, worth 720 trillion jasts a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 145,423 jasts, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Belligerent citizens shoot at passing clouds for 'violating their airspace', the government is constantly producing new maps to accommodate the continual renaming of cities, the upper class have been throwing riots after hunting was recently banned, and advertisements for jobs in the sciences run in fashion magazines. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sen Jast's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sen Jast was endorsed by The Fiefdom of Insi Karai.
- : Sen Jast voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Death Penalty Ban".
- : Following new legislation in Sen Jast, advertisements for jobs in the sciences run in fashion magazines.
- : Following new legislation in Sen Jast, the upper class have been throwing riots after hunting was recently banned.
- : Following new legislation in Sen Jast, the government is constantly producing new maps to accommodate the continual renaming of cities.
- : Following new legislation in Sen Jast, belligerent citizens shoot at passing clouds for 'violating their airspace'.
- : Sen Jast voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Fair Treatment of Prisoners".
- : Sen Jast was endorsed by The Republic of Sunsistan.
- : Sen Jast voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "International Criminal Protocol"".
- : Sen Jast endorsed The United Serb states of BTProductions.
Endorsements Received: 70 » Pakitsk, H-Zhena, VW53Aland, Eagas, Brotherland, BearStackof2015, Hizuru, Libertanny, Republic of Berzerkistan, Axdel, Kangarawa, Liberstankonia, Servants of Gizmo, A Slanted Black Stripe, Marrabuk, East Malaysia, Rhealaliit, Dragons Blood, Ridann, Am Echad, CopyCato, The Death Syndicate, Wiranath, Evrigenis, Rainbow Vests, Zukchiva, Asendavia, Republic of New India, Fellon, Tretrid, Lingu, The Three States of Fortuna, Staynes, The Eternal Land of Jong, Mays Austrian Nation, A mean old man, BuciLand, Santa Dystopia, Greater New Cassandra, Survivoristan, La xinga, Stellar Colonies, Generousity, Ripsylvania, Ephem, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Horn of Havenkaap, New Leganes, Forro Islands, Quebec-and-Maritimes, and 20 others.Coruh, Markhor, Oofery, Dravida India, FreedomIand, Acronis, Nevertopia, EHTYCSCYTHE, Tassirion, Debluu, Gunov, ArenaC, Ankras, Lanwa, Vogar, Aeoliah, CheeseBurrito, BTProductions, Sunsistan, and Insi Karai.