The Confederacy of Seneica is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its compulsory military service and frequent executions. The hard-working, democratic, devout population of 318 million Seneicans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The tiny government prioritizes Spirituality, with Education, Healthcare, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Industry and Environment aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Wynnick. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 8.0%.
The strong Seneican economy, worth 22.5 trillion dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 70,749 dollars, with the richest citizens earning 7.1 times as much as the poorest.
Young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, Seneica has designated Wynnick as its capital city, and international tensions are high as Seneica threatens any government with the audacity to arrest its citizens. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent. Seneica's national animal is the Seneican Direwolf.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Seneica, international tensions are high as Seneica threatens any government with the audacity to arrest its citizens.
- : Seneica voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Frieden-und Freudenland".
- : Seneica voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Freedom to Seek Medical Care II"".
- : Seneica published "Seneica | Red Cross 🚑 (WIP)" (Factbook: International).
- : Seneica voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Vippertooth33".
- : Seneica voted against the World Assembly Resolution " International Transportation Preclearance Act".
- : Seneica lodged a message on the The Western Isles Regional Message Board.
- : Seneica changed its national capital to "Wynnick".
- : Following new legislation in Seneica, Seneica has designated Wynnick as its capital city.
- : Seneica voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Mikeswill".