|Faith||Cult Of The Cat|
The Lunacy of Servants of Gizmo is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Lord Gizmo with an even hand, and notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, public floggings, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 14.064 billion Servants have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gizmo City. The average income tax rate is 25.6%.
The frighteningly efficient a Servant economy, worth a remarkable 2,748 trillion Cat Treats a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 195,459 Cat Treats, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.7 times as much as the poorest.
Dreams of replicator technology have been dashed following a ban on 3D printers, it's best to decline if Lord Gizmo offers to buy a round of drinks, hiding wrinkles with make-up is illegal, and Maxtopian tourists make expensive pilgrimages to Gizmo City to enjoy their national art. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Servants of Gizmo's national animal is the Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Cult Of The Cat.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Servants of Gizmo, Maxtopian tourists make expensive pilgrimages to Gizmo City to enjoy their national art.
- : Following new legislation in Servants of Gizmo, hiding wrinkles with make-up is illegal.
- : Following new legislation in Servants of Gizmo, it's best to decline if Lord Gizmo offers to buy a round of drinks.
- : Following new legislation in Servants of Gizmo, dreams of replicator technology have been dashed following a ban on 3D printers.
- : Following new legislation in Servants of Gizmo, tensions between the young and old have risen to record levels.
- : Following new legislation in Servants of Gizmo, good-looking soldier boys have celebrity status amongst the nation's homosexuals.
- : Servants of Gizmo was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes and Most Efficient Economies.
- : Following new legislation in Servants of Gizmo, hunters have been known to lose limbs while attempting to 'play tag' with their prey.
- : Following new legislation in Servants of Gizmo, employers may fire workers without giving any reason.
- : Following new legislation in Servants of Gizmo, laser-wielding robots are taking aim at human hearts.
Endorsements Received: 144 » Pakitsk, VW53Aland, La xinga, H-Zhena, BearStackof2015, Ridann, Joundia, Republic of Berzerkistan, The Empire of Rijelv, Brotherland, Talitoa, Imperial Akatsuki, A Slanted Black Stripe, Plazland, The Death Syndicate, Libertanny, Narinoland, Wiranath, Mundiferrum, ReeK, The Soviet Space Commie Union, Drunken Seal Islands, Kublam, Bakaworld, United China Nation, Headpat Central, New Birblands, CopyCato, Squid Ruinosa, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, British Calradia, Kaigi, Euricanis, Lanagon, Roliganistan, Axdel, Trimmania, Propwash, Bullpups, Lyontisia, Nifalembria Zamingstan, Enlil, Dragonia, Goodnamesarerare, Dark Edgyness, Kangarawa, Socialist Holy American Empire, Slys Paws, Grossvietnam, Elejamie, and 94 others.Unger under over, Adavan, Eagas, Sen Jast, Bai Lung, Wanabe, Marrabuk, East Malaysia, Taurora, Wizardonia, Rhealaliit, Dragons Blood, Tawuse, Kampf Empire, Kyrloth, The Militarius Imperium, Am Echad, Iodinia, Evrigenis, Rainbow Vests, Liberstankonia, Zukchiva, Tretrid, Freedomindia, Schrebia, Ripsylvania, Distro-Spartica, Lingu, Greater New Cassandra, The Three States of Fortuna, Staynes, The Eternal Land of Jong, Mays Austrian Nation, Khadah, 3 14159265358979323846264, Dreamersistan, Belora Gyles, Merlovich, Hexyia, Seri Tai Republic, Sovietsoyuz, Chria Deau, North Insomnia, A mean old man, Centrical Union, BuciLand, Santa Dystopia, Kagorg Bra Corna, Survivoristan, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Stellar Colonies, Ephem, New Leganes, Horn of Havenkaap, Layngderfleethe, Yelkinam, Gunov, New Bobby, Forktoon, Quebec-and-Maritimes, Coruh, Markhor, Oofery, Washingtonian Order, Kamasital, Lanwa, Republic of New India, FreedomIand, Acronis, Nevertopia, Wallenburg, Dannemarie, EHTYCSCYTHE, Tassirion, South Azerbijan, Debluu, ArenaC, Arunika, Ankras, EastOceanView1, Zeiberland, CheeseBurrito, From New World, Hellod Immury, Dravida India, Cellar Doors, Cacnesia, Hickory Hampton, Vogar, ReReReRepublic, BTProductions, Aeoliah, Ulvesogullr, and Rivania.