|Capital||The People's City|
The Free Land of Serzic is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by The Masses with an even hand, and notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, keen interest in outer space, and complete lack of prisons. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 7.651 billion Serzicians enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, corrupt, liberal, pro-business individuals is solely concerned with Public Transport. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The People's City. Income tax is unheard of.
The strong Serzician economy, worth 942 trillion Cuzars a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Gambling, Soda Sales, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 123,248 Cuzars, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,134,417 per year while the poor average 1,366, a ratio of 830 to 1.
An increasing number of citizens believe the world is flat, sports journals are full of uplifting puff-pieces on professional boxers, if foreigners can hit a spittoon from five paces they get a free holiday to Serzic, and it is said that a Serzician woman's work is never done. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Serzic's national animal is the Eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Serzic was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : Serzic was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate.
- : Serzic was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pro-Market.
- : Serzic was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Serzic was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Serzic was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth and the Top 10% for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Serzic was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Avoided and Largest Retail Industry and the Top 5% for Highest Drug Use.
- : Serzic was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Secular.
- : Serzic was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Drug Use.
- : Serzic was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.