The Republic of Siunsia is a huge, orderly nation, notable for its zero percent divorce rate, free-roaming dinosaurs, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 720 million Siunsians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Industry, and Administration also on the agenda, while International Aid and Social Policy aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of lionlanda city. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 28.4%.
The powerhouse Siunsian economy, worth 52.8 trillion Siunsian Dollars a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Basket Weaving, and Information Technology. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 73,381 Siunsian Dollars, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 215,948 per year while the poor average 19,633, a ratio of 11.0 to 1.
Interest in globalism never flags, the average cargo freighter spends more than half its service life undergoing safety inspections, art criticism in Siunsia is scathingly destructive, and loading sixteen tons of laundry gets you another year older and deeper in debt. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Siunsia's national animal is the leopard, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Siunsia was endorsed by The Imperialist Immortal Empire of Alexander the Magnus.
- : Siunsia was endorsed by The Cybernetic Utopia of Steampunk Ariel.
- : Following new legislation in Siunsia, loading sixteen tons of laundry gets you another year older and deeper in debt.
- : Following new legislation in Siunsia, art criticism in Siunsia is scathingly destructive.
- : Following new legislation in Siunsia, the average cargo freighter spends more than half its service life undergoing safety inspections.
- : Following new legislation in Siunsia, interest in globalism never flags.
- : Following new legislation in Siunsia, psychological disorders are a taboo subject.
- : Siunsia was endorsed by The Social Kingdom of The Cascadian Bioregion.
- : Siunsia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend 1 very fast endotarter".
- : Siunsia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Right to Assemble".
Endorsements Received: 112 » Aerilia, Bharathvarsh, Koda-Land, El Fiji Grande, Votak Matim, Guer Aike, Lulubellia, Empy, Star Kingdom, The Tampa Bay Rays, Former English Colony, Bankowiata, Shibutani, Ethnon, The Rhein States, Barabolia, Venicea, Kragsgale, Republica Guilleana, Yaorozu, Loutsland, Great Bights Mum, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Sundred, Shadowrik, McMasterdonia, Orado, Hamerica, Sachi, Svenskskit, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Xentherida, Corfad, Kocherian, Zzozona, Selfgradatude, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Siwale, Interdimensional Zone, Territorio di Nessuno, Hardscrabble, Illusia and Neverendia, Navsland, Omnistria, Yokciq Empire, Dar es Saalam, Dreadton, Kazoo Basin, Notyoutopia, New Lakemba, and 62 others.The Pantheons, Vesteysia, Cretox State, Frances Francis the First of France, Climeria, Ravendi, Madjack, Katuda, Pytong, Sikol, Otakus and Weebs, Valentine Z, Sil Dorsett, Odelinor, Wilkshire, Pallaith, Port Naga, Kastonvia, Nodnarb, Imperial Pieserged, Francois Isidore, Slyakanya, Valgarda, Landfinia, Zemnaya Svoboda, Runeda, Maott, Heilhum Imperius, North Bratislava, Wineclaw, Figyjharli, Wapistan, Sanjurika, Trumpski, Andexia, The Republic of Free Peoples, Nalver And, Greater Afroeurasia, Dangine, Sunto, Questann, Lol2639, Siforpeo, Travislavania, Chips and Guac, Fauzjhia, Simone Republic, Xagill, Kranostav, Super Girl, Holy Oranz, Boston Castle, Clan Spaniel, Xyrron, Uzbek Khan, Pasargad, BTProductions, Aryan Homeland, Draconian Progression, Yellops, Steampunk Ariel, and Alexander the Magnus.