|Currency||Colourful Plastic Balls|
|Animal||Pits Full of Balls|
The Empire of Smolpit is a huge, pleasant nation, notable for its irreverence towards religion. The hard-working population of 669 million Smolpitians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 23.2%.
The Smolpitian economy, worth 27.7 trillion Colourful Plastic Balls a year, is led by the Furniture Restoration industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Tourism, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 41,354 Colourful Plastic Balls, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, it is illegal to make racist remarks in public, a large-scale revitalization of the education system is underway, and the nation's atlases tend to go out of date every few weeks. Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Smolpit's national animal is the Pits Full of Balls.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Smolpit's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Smolpit's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Smolpit's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Smolpit relocated from Resuscitation to The Rejected Realms.
- : Smolpit resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Smolpit relocated from The Rejected Realms to Resuscitation.
- : Smolpit relocated from Acapulco to The Rejected Realms.
- : Smolpit was ejected and banned from Acapulco by The Republic of Smol Fierce Kitten.
- : Smolpit relocated from Resuscitation to Acapulco.
- : Smolpit was endorsed by The Kingdom of Batiber2.