|Leader||Supreme Leader Mateus|
The Kingdom of South Blossom is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Supreme Leader Mateus with an iron fist, and renowned for its compulsory military service, restrictive gun laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 1.678 billion South Blossomians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 66.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient South Blossomian economy, worth 210 trillion Bernie Bucks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 125,604 Bernie Bucks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
The nation has always been at war with Bigtopia, parents seeking custody have to write a five-thousand word analysis of their child's imaginary friend, pro-democracy regime change has been avoided, and residents of newly dried out bays live in fear of leaky dikes. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. South Blossom's national animal is the Unicorn, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : South Blossom was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
- : South Blossom endorsed The United Protectorate of Tepertopia.
- : South Blossom voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Wallenburg".
- : Following new legislation in South Blossom, residents of newly dried out bays live in fear of leaky dikes.
- : Following new legislation in South Blossom, pro-democracy regime change has been avoided.
- : South Blossom was endorsed by The United Protectorate of Tepertopia.
- : South Blossom voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Wartime Journalism Protection Act"".
- : Following new legislation in South Blossom, parents seeking custody have to write a five-thousand word analysis of their child's imaginary friend.
- : Following new legislation in South Blossom, the nation has always been at war with Bigtopia.
- : South Blossom was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Corrupt Governments.
Endorsements Received: 80 » Amerion, Madreia, Aumeltopia, Qvait, Terran Draconia, Erinor, Tioloman, Bawkie, Land Without Shrimp, Bleakfoot, Holy Free, Barabarom, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Crystal Creation, Tsunamy, PenguinPies, North Kanuckistan, Aidenfieeld, Wehraboos, Farengeto, Fasire, Gentea, The Filippinas, Beepee, Jehenna, Xandev, Center Lisle, Gliasco, Ebonhand, Kringalia, Aurcania, Baltenlands, West Pastafaria, Anserisa, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Charloa, Sedunn, ChickenDome, Quh, Elan Sleazebaganno, Mapico, Marinho Islands, Starsight, Shefino, Sau Man Frescher, Compli, The Worst army of, Corgitopiaa, Kandorith, and 30 others.Auphelia, Royaltica, Nova Kobol, Laamiva, Erimo, Well F, Tsvetania, United States of Vietnam, New Briantown, Yeldarbsland, Sandaoguo, Drugged Monkeys, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Kedjens, The Tecorogan Federation, Midand, Concrete Slab, White Bananistan, Myness, Nueva Alta California, Catillos, B H A R A T, Djalia, Namhines, Coadjuthen, Gecetesse, Volaworand, Merevane, Philippinia, and Tepertopia.