|Leader||The People's Council|
The Federal Republic of Sreneck is a huge, cultured nation, ruled by The People's Council with a fair hand, and remarkable for its national health service, irreverence towards religion, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 867 million Sreneckians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Czharik. The average income tax rate is 31.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Sreneckian economy, worth 100 trillion Zigles a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 115,362 Zigles, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
The government is notorious for leaving citizens with almost nothing from their inheritance, abortions are routinely performed in the nation's hospitals, traffic cops spend most of their work-hours calculating citizens' monthly income, and primetime re-runs of The Black and White Minstrel Show are a critical hit. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Sreneck's national animal is the Zebra, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Sreneck, primetime re-runs of The Black and White Minstrel Show are a critical hit.
- : Following new legislation in Sreneck, traffic cops spend most of their work-hours calculating citizens' monthly income.
- : Following new legislation in Sreneck, abortions are routinely performed in the nation's hospitals.
- : Following new legislation in Sreneck, the government is notorious for leaving citizens with almost nothing from their inheritance.
- : Following new legislation in Sreneck, foreign spirits are hard to find due to an abundance of "Cletus and Jim Bob's Homemade Sreneckian Moonshine".
- : Sreneck was endorsed by The Delegate Elect of Marrabuk.
- : Following new legislation in Sreneck, practising saying 'how now brown cow' is an essential part of holiday planning.
- : Following new legislation in Sreneck, school children are expected to know the names of all seven hundred native tribes and their cultural practices.
- : Following new legislation in Sreneck, the dish 'poisson avec poison' is only available on the black market.
- : Following new legislation in Sreneck, gossip magazines are more interested in astrological stars than celebrity ones.
Endorsements Received: 128 » BearStackof2015, H-Zhena, VW53Aland, Hizuru, Wiranath, Rhealaliit, Am Echad, Goodnamesarerare, Pakitsk, Brotherland, Headpat Central, ReeK, Roliganistan, Republic of Berzerkistan, Sericena, CopyCato, Kaigi, Skandinavistan, Wanabe, Roissyland, Tshana, Verketa, Freedom Fascists, Squid Ruinosa, Federated States of Zootron, Adavan, Elejamie, Survivoristan, Bai Lung, Abadong, Taya Dust, The Underwood Industrial Empire, Ver Norge, Lyontisia, The Sacred Whale, Unger under over, 7-5, Ribanzi, Bullpups, Socialist Holy American Empire, Seri Tai Republic, Janoobi Jazair, A Slanted Black Stripe, United China Nation, AngusEssa, Marrico, Libertanny, Bakaworld, Chile-Paraguay, Tel Mithru, and 78 others.Catiania, Escade, Bortalandet, Sansangra, The Empire of Rijelv, Acheronn, Neruch, Axdel, The Romanum Legio, Soirwren, Elkenian, Broengtopia, Dark Edgyness, Impia Aghte, Wizardonia, The Soviet Space Commie Union, Sanah, Blazing Samaritan, Euricanis, Lerasi, Avalon Ascendancy, The United Neo American Union, Grossvietnam, Enlil, Ridann, Gluponija, Magosconity, Staynes, Kucia, Trimmania, Endertopias, Stanisiti, La xinga, Arkantis, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, The Almighty Country, Galve, Just Vale 2, Liberstankonia, RovaMittala, Chols Worithopia, Kangarawa, Mundiferrum, Bytes, Aeljae, Kagorg Bra Corna, ArenaC, Commodore Badger, Guthra, Drunken Seal Islands, Talitoa, Johnny Appleseed1, Encurage, Kublam, Abtracnt, Plazland, Feuraxia, Lanagon, Slys Paws, Ouroboric, New Maiya, Osterreich und Ungarn, Kelsyth, Davinhia, Notthis, Gajness, Servants of Gizmo, Avakael, Matdor, Drykoon, Adolanta, Zukchiva, Brethren, Feu de Glace, Ballpit2, Eastie, Ramaeus, and Marrabuk.