The Democratic Republic of Stadacon is a massive, efficient nation, notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and pith helmet sales. The hard-working, humorless population of 3.265 billion Stadaconians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 55.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Stadaconian economy, worth 524 trillion stads a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 160,552 stads, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.9 times as much as the poorest.
The government loves seeing the little people fight, robosexual marriages are increasingly common, unemployed political consultants and advertisers spend every election night weeping for the good old days, and baby monitors have been banned. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Stadacon's national animal is the Snowy owl, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Stadacon was endorsed by The Federation of Federation Of Columbian Republics.
- : Stadacon was endorsed by The People's Republic of Lorrana.
- : Stadacon was endorsed by The Shadow of Eastern Alksearia.
- : Stadacon was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Stadacon was endorsed by The Wayside of BearStackof2015.
- : Following new legislation in Stadacon, baby monitors have been banned.
- : Following new legislation in Stadacon, unemployed political consultants and advertisers spend every election night weeping for the good old days.
- : Following new legislation in Stadacon, robosexual marriages are increasingly common.
- : Following new legislation in Stadacon, the government loves seeing the little people fight.
- : Following new legislation in Stadacon, scientists earn more grant money for reproducing old experiments than trying anything new.
Endorsements Received: 35 » VW53Aland, Zukchiva, H-Zhena, Lingu, Brotherland, Todd McCloud, Staynes, The Three States of Fortuna, Greater New Cassandra, Tretrid, A mean old man, BuciLand, Santa Dystopia, Evrigenis, Rainbow Vests, East Malaysia, Dragons Blood, Horn of Havenkaap, New Leganes, Coruh, Oofery, Republic of Berzerkistan, Asendavia, Acronis, EHTYCSCYTHE, Tassirion, Debluu, Axdel, Dravida India, La xinga, Mays Austrian Nation, BearStackof2015, Eastern Alksearia, Lorrana, and Federation Of Columbian Republics.