|Leader||Prime Minister Kais Shova|
The Republic of Starblazer is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Prime Minister Kais Shova with an even hand, and notable for its frequent executions, irreverence towards religion, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate population of 2.003 billion Blazerians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of September City. The average income tax rate is 90.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Starblazerian economy, worth 306 trillion Erins a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 153,139 Erins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
New pilots are regularly reminded that they are more expendable than their planes, the national security service are a bunch of crooks, robosexual marriages are increasingly common, and public projects are synonymous with yawn-inducing conformity. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Starblazer's national animal is the Three-banded Armadillo, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Starblazer was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector and Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Following new legislation in Starblazer, public projects are synonymous with yawn-inducing conformity.
- : Following new legislation in Starblazer, robosexual marriages are increasingly common.
- : Following new legislation in Starblazer, the national security service are a bunch of crooks.
- : Following new legislation in Starblazer, new pilots are regularly reminded that they are more expendable than their planes.
- : Following new legislation in Starblazer, foreign 'investors' have been taking a great interest in the new secret shuttle.
- : Starblazer was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Following new legislation in Starblazer, students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas.
- : Following new legislation in Starblazer, protests are legal but strictly supervised.
- : Starblazer lodged a message on the The West Pacific Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: 51 » Bran Astor, Dalimbar, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Fujai, Marshalia, Paschalia, Probablynotverygoodistan, Pandaland II, Mathematania, Gastenburg, Moriari, Big Bad Badger, Athrid HullHund, Fuentana, Papercuts and Skittles, Libterraria, Resurgence City, Surroosia, San Mazer, Atheist States of Philippines, Cryland, Gryphonian Alliance, Liberillia, Scationtanland, Arracrania, Recuecn, Antahbrantahstan, Einherfell, IndyCar Racing, Baxterra, Eienn, Zoran, Plankstein, Av Libertas Vindex, Reklim, Mediobogdum, Hiems, Saransh, Nieubasria, Anuubis, Quevilis, Archonina, Durtoss, Valocke, Atlasan, Eleftherios venizelos, Dankinsted, Kisovec, The Unified Missourtama States, Pepinooo, and 1 other.Cro Magnon.