The Federal Republic of Stron Doshia is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President Spas with an even hand, and notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, irreverence towards religion, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate population of 792 million Stron Doshians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, although Industry, Healthcare, and Environment are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rand Avorad. The average income tax rate is 47.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Stron Doshian economy, worth 93.0 trillion marks a year, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 117,437 marks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
The entire entry for Stron Doshia in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the World reads 'mostly harmless', bronze and marble supplies are running low as sculptors depict full-figured subjects, prankster scientists legally change their names to silly pseudonyms before major discoveries, and the government maintains a Department of Skulduggery. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Stron Doshia's national animal is the lion, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Stron Doshia, the government maintains a Department of Skulduggery.
- : Following new legislation in Stron Doshia, prankster scientists legally change their names to silly pseudonyms before major discoveries.
- : Following new legislation in Stron Doshia, bronze and marble supplies are running low as sculptors depict full-figured subjects.
- : Following new legislation in Stron Doshia, the entire entry for Stron Doshia in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the World reads 'mostly harmless'.
- : Following new legislation in Stron Doshia, people are raising their middle finger to non-digital currencies.
- : Following new legislation in Stron Doshia, government solves problems by tossing money at the nearest geek.
- : Following new legislation in Stron Doshia, children have taken to using semaphore in light of the recent mobile phone ban.
- : Following new legislation in Stron Doshia, the government regularly hires contractors to construct high rise apartments.
- : Following new legislation in Stron Doshia, the Grinder at Fat Sal's Deli and Recycling Center is a national institution.
- : Stron Doshia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Protected Working Leave"".
Endorsements Received: 161 » Star Kingdom, Hamerica, Sachi, Orado, The Rhein States, Hardscrabble, Strongwill, Koda-Land, Yaorozu, North Bratislava, Notyoutopia, WeKnow, Former English Colony, Crusadam, Illusia and Neverendia, Territorio di Nessuno, Lulubellia, New Lakemba, Shibutani, Aerilia, Votak Matim, Bharathvarsh, Guer Aike, AmManies, Kragsgale, Empy, Ellbonnia, Svenskskit, Yokciq Empire, Bankowiata, Omnistria, Pytong, Republica Guilleana, Runeda, McMasterdonia, Dreadton, Great Bights Mum, Ethnon, Wilkshire, Daiz, Corfad, Zzozona, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Siwale, 1 very fast endotarter, Cretox State, Kranostav, The Tampa Bay Rays, Shadowrik, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, and 111 others.Moubarakistan, Loutsland, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Xentherida, His Enduring Majesty, Dar es Saalam, Chips and Guac, Selfgradatude, El Fiji Grande, Slyakanya, Ravendi, Pasargad, Kingdom of KHATTAB, The Pantheons, Vesteysia, Frances Francis the First of France, Solcius, Climeria, Madjack, Sikol, Valentine Z, Seijitsu, Sil Dorsett, Venicea, Katuda, Odelinor, Pallaith, Holy Empire of Greater Bavaria, Nodnarb, Imperial Pieserged, Francois Isidore, Valgarda, Clan Spaniel, Zemnaya Svoboda, Nova Arcania, Travislavania, Wisconsota, Svenskan, Maott, Figyjharli, Heilhum Imperius, Wineclaw, Wapistan, Dangine, Sunto, Siforpeo, Simone Republic, The Republic of Free Peoples, The Brunchovian Republic of Pina Colada, Xagill, Blyskalia, Yellops, Tyirza, Super Girl, Holy Oranz, Xyrron, Libertania Democratica, Aryan Homeland, TyGerria, Draconian Progression, Steampunk Ariel, Folenz, Mon Island, Kromi, Pleroma Sans Romans, Korean-Joseon, Planes, Seanat, Tsandonown, Britle, Defense For The World Assembly, Libvillia, Tringapore, Nyock, Ariele, Greater Ale Permars, Card Kingdom, Novremia, Merconitonitopia, Fraystonia, Sol Norcustt, The Mazur Empire, Mitropola, East Akra, Sopernia, Apollo Park, Bearical, Unshleepd, Muqatil, Perikuresu, Que Lukustinardon, Outer Shenendoah, Gafflebag, Lionia, Galbadiana, Capablanca, Sahriastan, The Calabash Protectorate, Tibus Heth, Nimarya, The Blazeland Administration, Pazair, Praeceps, Zapiron, Palgo, New Celoveniortan, Dabarastan, Rising Sakura, Eywaan, Teothopia, and Tachycardia.