The Collectivist Cyberocracy of Styklelilere is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Operator Phillips with an even hand, and renowned for its digital currency, pith helmet sales, and compulsory vegetarianism. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 7.792 billion Styklelilereans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sumellnrern. The average income tax rate is 71.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Styklelilerean economy, worth a remarkable 2,668 trillion Credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 342,469 Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Group hugs break out during floor votes, the election for Operator Phillips's office's janitor is heating up, the doctor has cold hands, and mandatory updates on software drivers often bring life to a halt. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Styklelilere's national animal is the Alsatian, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Styklelilere was endorsed by The Federation of Ephem.
- : Styklelilere was endorsed by The United Federation of Coruh.
- : Styklelilere was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Governments.
- : Styklelilere voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Nuremgard".
- : Styklelilere voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Integrity in Law Enforcement".
- : Following new legislation in Styklelilere, mandatory updates on software drivers often bring life to a halt.
- : Following new legislation in Styklelilere, the doctor has cold hands.
- : Following new legislation in Styklelilere, the election for Operator Phillips's office's janitor is heating up.
- : Following new legislation in Styklelilere, group hugs break out during floor votes.
- : Following new legislation in Styklelilere, politicians have to be granted day-release from prison to speak on bills.
Endorsements Received: 66 » A Slanted Black Stripe, Am Echad, H-Zhena, Socialist Holy American Empire, Someseni, Sansangra, Dark Edgyness, Republic of Berzerkistan, Kangarawa, Broengtopia, British Calradia, Brotherland, Wiranath, Slui, Axdel, Neruch, Hizuru, Rhealaliit, VW53Aland, Pakitsk, BearStackof2015, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Kalaratri, Kilkire, The United Neo American Union, Libertanny, United China Nation, Liberstankonia, Grossvietnam, Under Sea Desert, Firenation91, Matdor, Marrabuk, East Malaysia, Dragons Blood, Euricanis, Evrigenis, Adolanta, Tawuse, Interdimensional Waifus, Zukchiva, Tretrid, The Eternal Land of Jong, Freedomindia, Asendavia, Lingu, Ripsylvania, The Three States of Fortuna, Staynes, SecularNorth, and 16 others.Puelo, Tseriesiscoming, San Castillo, Jakubonia, Fuflix workers union, Greater New Cassandra, Quail Empire, A mean old man, Antserso, Mays Austrian Nation, Santa Dystopia, Chriona, Survivoristan, Rainbow Vests, Coruh, and Ephem.