|Capital||To Be Decided|
The Armed Republic of Substitute name is a massive, efficient nation, renowned for its frequent executions, keen interest in outer space, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 2.246 billion Substitute nameans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of To Be Decided. The average income tax rate is 14.0%.
The powerhouse Substitute namean economy, worth 182 trillion coins a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Woodchip Exports, Uranium Mining, and Book Publishing. Average income is 81,176 coins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.4 times as much as the poorest.
To Be Decided's iconic yellow taxis are nowhere to be seen, the government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one, Leader has just been declared ruler of Substitute name in an international press conference, and the military refers to helpless combatants offering surrender as "sitting ducks". Crime is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Substitute name's national animal is the Taxidermied Bobcat.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Substitute name was endorsed by The United Protectorate of Tepertopia.
- : Substitute name was reclassified from "Corporate Bordello" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Substitute name was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Philippinia.
- : Substitute name was endorsed by The Queendom of Merevane.
- : Following new legislation in Substitute name, the military refers to helpless combatants offering surrender as "sitting ducks".
- : Substitute name was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Corporis Doctrina.
- : Substitute name was endorsed by The Great Islamic Empire of House Ahsanul.
- : Substitute name was endorsed by The Guy Who Got Zero Votes of Briteannia.
- : Substitute name was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Gecetesse.
- : Substitute name was endorsed by The Borderlands of Coadjuthen.
Endorsements Received: 99 » Volaworand, Rebel-topia, Hanguk-Nippon, Amerion, Land Without Shrimp, Aumeltopia, Tsunamy, Jehenna, Erinor, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Aurcania, Beepee, Aidenfieeld, Oreo States, Wehraboos, Tsvetania, Qvait, Barabarom, Grand Kingdom of Zilean Empire, The Filippinas, Vincent Field, Imperial Duck, Saciu, Farengeto, Xandev, New Briantown, Linguiniland, Sedunn, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Empa Aserium, Mapico, Direwolf1, Nowa Europa, Tilipria, Darakin, Astraee, Realms of Madness, The naked people, Bear Connors Paradiso, Crystal Creation, The Tecorogan Federation, Madreia, Nueva Alta California, The Solar System Scope, Bleakfoot, Noveos, Serendiva, Luddinlande, PenguinPies, Bawkie, and 49 others.Baltenlands, Techganet, Terran Draconia, Kandorith, Omiri, North Kanuckistan, Ebonhand, Kringalia, West Pastafaria, Anserisa, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Seliyan progressive Islands, Soem, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Charloa, Weburya, Holy Free, Elan Sleazebaganno, Marinho Islands, Compli, Starsight, Shefino, The Worst army of, Auphelia, Corgitopiaa, LadyRebels, Laamiva, The Radanivans, ChickenDome, Nova Kobol, Well F, United States of Vietnam, Sandaoguo, Drugged Monkeys, Kedjens, Midand, NDG, Concrete Slab, Andinla, Catillos, B H A R A T, Myness, Namhines, Coadjuthen, Gecetesse, House Ahsanul, Merevane, Philippinia, and Tepertopia.