|Capital||蒋 - Jiang|
|Leader||总理 - Prime Minister Matthew Xia|
The Republic of Sunsistan is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by 总理 - Prime Minister Matthew Xia with a fair hand, and renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, complete lack of prisons, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.274 billion Sunsistanians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of 蒋 - Jiang. The average income tax rate is 83.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Sunsistanian economy, worth 102 trillion Xian Yuan a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 80,382 Xian Yuan, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A well-funded social safety net protects the unfortunate, alcoholism is the newest import from Dàguó, when electric cars arrived nobody heard them coming, and hostage-takers offer loyalty scheme points for prompt payment. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sunsistan's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sunsistan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Following new legislation in Sunsistan, hostage-takers offer loyalty scheme points for prompt payment.
- : Following new legislation in Sunsistan, when electric cars arrived nobody heard them coming.
- : Following new legislation in Sunsistan, alcoholism is the newest import from Dàguó.
- : Following new legislation in Sunsistan, a well-funded social safety net protects the unfortunate.
- : Sunsistan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Sunsistan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Pedagogical Freedom".
- : Following new legislation in Sunsistan, public loudspeakers constantly tell citizens they are "happy people".
- : Following new legislation in Sunsistan, hidden bedroom-cams are installed to catch mothers doing their kids' homework.
- : Following new legislation in Sunsistan, trust-fund babies line up for places in community college.
Endorsements Received: 56 » Dark Edgyness, Adavan, Marrabuk, Freedom Fascists, VW53Aland, Lyontisia, H-Zhena, Brotherland, Aeljae, Zukchiva, Endertopias, Staynes, Rainbow Vests, CopyCato, East Malaysia, Mays Austrian Nation, BuciLand, Evrigenis, Libertanny, Polenishia, BTProductions, A mean old man, Pakitsk, Asendavia, Wiranath, Todd McCloud, Republic of Berzerkistan, Santa Dystopia, Liberstankonia, Technocratic Tagalog, Ephem, Tretrid, The Eternal Land of Jong, Modra, Dragons Blood, Oofery, Merlovich, Horn of Havenkaap, Ridann, New Leganes, Euricanis, Plazland, Greater New Cassandra, Distro-Spartica, Nevertopia, Conqerica, Grossvietnam, Elejamie, ReeK, Headpat Central, and 6 others.Adolanta, Enlil, Riveraland, La xinga, Blobbo, and Dreamersistan.