|Capital||Alaska-Miami District Columbia|
|Leader||President Chester William Nimitz|
|Currency||aircraft carrier armada|
The United States of Supercarriers is a massive, safe nation, ruled by President Chester William Nimitz with an even hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, prohibition of alcohol, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 2.381 billion Supercarrierians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alaska-Miami District Columbia. The average income tax rate is 86.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Supercarrierian economy, worth 429 trillion aircraft carrier armadas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 180,210 aircraft carrier armadas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region, children spout "Defender of freedom, democracy and justice!" involuntarily throughout the day, cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates, and military recruitment numbers are down as citizens object on 'moral grounds'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Supercarriers's national animal is the bald eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Supercarriers, military recruitment numbers are down as citizens object on 'moral grounds'.
- : Following new legislation in Supercarriers, cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates.
- : Following new legislation in Supercarriers, children spout "Defender of freedom, democracy and justice!" involuntarily throughout the day.
- : Following new legislation in Supercarriers, organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region.
- : Following new legislation in Supercarriers, t-shirts displaying a photo of President Chester William Nimitz performing the Full-Monty are selling out.
- : Supercarriers was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Governments.
- : Supercarriers was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Supercarriers, construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway.
- : Following new legislation in Supercarriers, the military has grudgingly released all top secret information in an effort for greater transparency.
- : Supercarriers was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
Endorsements Received: 165 » Territorio di Nessuno, Corfad, Pallaith, Notyoutopia, Siwale, Shibutani, El Fiji Grande, Shin-Hachioji, Yaorozu, Sundred, Former English Colony, Kwaj, PlanetPunk, Koda-Land, Dar es Saalam, United Draconia, Sunto, Shadowrik, Q w e r t y, Maott, Selfgradatude, Sil Dorsett, Zeternia, Buckerino, Holy Oranz, Wineclaw, Frances Francis the First of France, Humptalumpta, Ethnon, Malta Comino Gozo, Wilkshire, Atain, Universal State Formula, The Iron Lions, New Pruessen, Babacar, The Rhein States, Yukti, The Most Freedom Ever, Moubarakistan, Great Bights Mum, New Bremerton, Islamic Cali, Spartoptia, Lectionstan, Lunallian, Newpromisedland, United Kahndaq, Amauri, SORT, and 115 others.General COE, Old Emporia, Sinelona, North Bratislava, Vincone Cae, Kasazzastan, The Windmilluminati, Omnistria, Highton Islands, Cloydicia, Diodone, Napnomadia, Sheldanada, Bearical, Unsophisticate, Valhalla123, Kalimora Aire, Hong Kong Empire, Black Templares, Empy, Dreadton, Xentherida, Ostrolia, The Pantheons, Ninjak30, Pleroma Sans Romans, Outer Egorniand, Partax, Federation Terra Australis, Joodey, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Pasargad, Alunya, Ainsworth, Steraz, Ozstan, Guer Aike, The Sinclarian Provinces, Niradans, Asgardira, Votak Matim, Egalico, Solmetria, Acrabinnia, Elder Realms, Jasminlandia, Torakuen, Guslantis, Super Americana, Ibiscaton, Soviet Terran, Saturns Edge, Steampunk Ariel, Zemnaya Svoboda, Plangainer, Trillius, Unimaginable Doom, Ejhsa, Kulgatha, Victoriaans Nederlands, Lomjia, Bananoonza, Haor Chall, 1 very fast endotarter, Ikea Rike, Free Azzaca, Aratani, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Noahs Second Country, Test for a new hope, Analomink, GRANDE IMPERIO ORIENTAL PAGAO EUDUARDO, Constantinolia, Astrind, Kobagia, Loutsland, Zumlandia, Xzavia-Hjar, Glurponia, Penrith, Utopicican, Runeda, Daiz, Juggernautilus, The Tampa Bay Rays, Orado, Sockmanland, New Lakemba, Makersaulache, Duerrlewang, Grimandia, Cuyan, Thoven, Quebekistand, New Octicarg, McMasterdonia, Supreme Leader Hadrian, Frie Annium, Warcaa, Orven, The Stratosphere Islands, U S Eh, Alusten, Great Robertia, Ponantine, Sea Ghost, Racoda, Nakayo, Wisconsota, The Nation that will win Soops for 9003, Gnomewatchers, Kaschovia, Altamonte, Darcania, and Gorundu.